THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I really think those Twitter accounts who post the link early have helped ruined the shoe game ,people don't even want shoes like this try to get but since those accounts are constantly pushing it (the release) you get people who could careless literally buying shoes just to say they "got'em" and people in the comments talking about resell price 😒. I got two shoes I want the rest of the year and them I'm finished with the shoe game lol rant over

It's like a double edged sword. Without it, certain drops we might not be aware might be sold out before we even know it dropped, but then it brings thousands of other people who only want the shoe for resell.

I'm down w a 10.5
Sorry my brotha.
1647102225768.jpeg

I was a minute away from checking out before the sold out, same thing last week and snkrs said nah. The Sneaker Gods doesn’t want me to be happy. Waiting for End then i might just pull the trigger on the mellows for resale if it’s not bad

i just was thinking this, so every shoe that comes out, no matter what it is... people going crazy for, might not even be your style, but those accounts push the need to have it to feel fly or relevant... a bunch of lames who would've never lined up back in the day cuz they can't come outside...& i ain't never met a reseller who can dress, so what they doing with all that money they claim to be making?
Funny thing is that a lot of these new resellers ain’t even into shoes! I know some who refuse to pay over $60 for shoes. They are just in it for the money. At least the online resellers/botters. I know that some of them are reinvesting the money into other projects like NFTs or buying up consoles or used cars.

After shoes those are the other big markets.

It's like a double edged sword. Without it, certain drops we might not be aware might be sold out before we even know it dropped, but then it brings thousands of other people who only want the shoe for resell.
It is but what's funny is this should've been expected. Everything has pros and cons but it's becoming too much of an hassle just to get some kicks. People aren't going to make more and $50-$75 off of these and that's pushing it for most.

Funny thing is that a lot of these new resellers ain’t even into shoes! I know some who refuse to pay over $60 for shoes. They are just in it for the money. At least the online resellers/botters. I know that some of them are reinvesting the money into other projects like NFTs or buying up consoles or used cars.

After shoes those are the other big markets.
Honest to god, the people who I've ever seen who are "full time" resellers look like some pretty low-class individuals. I'm sure some are decent folks, but a lot look like they'd have been low-level street dealers if it was 30 yrs ago. If they're making decent money doing it, I don't know where they're putting it, unless the profits are only used to buy more inventory each drop.

i just was thinking this, so every shoe that comes out, no matter what it is... people going crazy for, might not even be your style, but those accounts push the need to have it to feel fly or relevant... a bunch of lames who would've never lined up back in the day cuz they can't come outside...& i ain't never met a reseller who can dress, so what they doing with all that money they claim to be making?
StockX and GOAT while it's good to have them as a resource (pro). They've created this false mindset that anybody can become a reseller (con) so people literally go after anything with a decent resell value. Which the value within itself is artificially made by those two places also.

I'm actually mad I never pulled the trigger on the crewneck swearshirt that dropped with the Mellows. I saw it on some of the employees at CNCPTS last weekend when I picked up my raffle win and then hemmed and hawed on dropping $150 on it til it was too late... it's soooo nice.

Back
Top Bottom