THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How limited are these? Was glad I was able to cop both. I like how they did the scratcher. Might want to do that more with J's to stop the bots.

Wanted the Honeydews since I already have the Pecans. I received access to both. However, when I tried to add my card, I kept getting an error… SMH

I should have taken more screenshots.. they gone… you had to scratch off your screen to see the shoe then it took you through a short video and then you could buy it

879BB2EE-4A8C-4F14-AC55-00A32B776047.png
D7E75F68-9BBB-4548-8B7A-3016C1A93B1E.png
CE5E4373-AD58-4E87-8A73-F668FE04F962.png
C6D17EDD-94D8-4100-AB87-0827B388880C.png

Funny guy. In a perfect world I would be able to go to the store and try them on. But now, I rely on shoe reviews online. I realize every foot is different but I feel like my feet are similar to Sean’s. I could buy and return but a lot of these stores online with heavy discounts are a pain to deal with.
Get em from Nike. Try them on.. return if it's a no go

I'd love to see what's needed to "earn" access.
you probably had access, they already took them down and maybe thats why you dont see them. it was up at 9am. I got in around 9:10 and app frozed on me, couldnt scratch anything, sitting there for 5 min. until i shut down the app and it finally worked but it was too late.

I swear, if I love to be 100 I'll never understand how and why Nike decides to release items the way they do :lol:

Scored the Pecans but passed on the Honeydews since funds are tight.

I was casually checking SNKRs at 12 ET since everyone keeps saying the Travis Scott Jordan 1s may shock drop soon and saw a giant picture of a duck. When I clicked on it I realized it was a scratch off and luckily was able to check out.

Back
Top Bottom