THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Had to actually do something (scratch off) so not a notification EA.

Was it $180? Or $160?

Either way passed on both at even $160. These will go on discount like the other recent drops. And if not, on to the next one.

49B815D1-B071-43E6-BEDF-B30CF6200DD2.jpeg

Added to rakuten missing cash, got 17.04 back on each pair... So below retail either way 🤷
i tried on both purchases. they sent me an e-mail on one saying they would apply as one time exception and on second they said I need to have link enabled. Is there a different way to claim?

i tried on both purchases. they sent me an e-mail on one saying they would apply as one time exception and on second they said I need to have link enabled. Is there a different way to claim?
Both time I opened the link before submitting, showing two different trips... First automatically applied, second they asked for my confirmation email.... Then applied it.

So everybody was able to do the scratch n sniff on SNKRS, but you can only cop if they gave you EA? I tried for the Pecan pair first but it said i just missed it. I copped the Honey Dews and then noticed i had EA for only that pair and not the Pecans and reading that sizes in the Pecans kept popping up. So scratch n sniff was just a novelty act

Back
Top Bottom