THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ordered some white Patta's off eBay as a Christmas present to myself. They were delayed for days and supposedlydelivered this morning from USPS. ........NOTHING! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
I was here the whole time with not even a doorbell ring!!
It's amazing how my bills make it in my mailbox with no issues but a high priced item has no chance!
I'm freaking bummed out!
I opened up a claim with USPS but is there anything else I can do?
Check neighbors it’s possible they misdelivered by 1 house. Otherwise talk to local P.O. today so they know who’s on route today and ask about what happened to said package.

Check neighbors it’s possible they misdelivered by 1 house. Otherwise talk to local P.O. today so they know who’s on route today and ask about what happened to said package.
Walked outside to check the nearby houses for the package but none were mine.
I happened to see the USPS guy across the street delivering mail by chance and spoke with him.
He stated he only does mail and not package delivery but verified they do have keys to get into the building.
He gave me his managers number and the guy is supposed to call me back after he talks to the driver.
I'm most likely screwed either way so now its about trying to recoup my losses. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Walked outside to check the nearby houses for the package but none were mine.
I happened to see the USPS guy across the street delivering mail by chance and spoke with him.
He stated he only does mail and not package delivery but verified they do have keys to get into the building.
He gave me his managers number and the guy is supposed to call me back after he talks to the driver.
I'm most likely screwed either way so now its about trying to recoup my losses. :smh::smh::smh::smh:
Weird that he only delivers mail. They can locate where that package was scanned delivered. If it was at your place and driver who “scanned delivered” says he placed it at your door. You tell them you were home waiting and no one came to the door and state that driver stole the package. Put the heat on his *** if he did steal.

Weird that he only delivers mail. They can locate where that package was scanned delivered. If it was at your place and driver who “scanned delivered” says he placed it at your door. You tell them you were home waiting and no one came to the door and state that driver stole the package. Put the heat on his *** if he did steal.

Do they not have a log in where you can see a photo of the signature and place the parcel was put? Might be another house that you recognise

Do they not have a log in where you can see a photo of the signature and place the parcel was put? Might be another house that you recognise
I’m hoping they do but not sure that’s the case like when you get Amazon deliveries. Unfortunately as you see on videos they can easily do that and then just take it back with them. I just can’t understand why they didn’t leave it at my mailbox like they do with all other usps deliveries since they have access to my door. Still waiting on the manager to call back but who knows if he actually will. Doubt it tho!

Pecans and Honeydews from Undefeated showed up. Pecans box was crushed on top while the outer shipping box was ok. Honeydews had the lace bag detached and black stains on the orange suede. The size sticker from one shoe on each pair had also been taken out. One was stuck to the detached lace bag and the other stuck to the paper insert so it wont stick to anything anymore. Last time I'm ordering from Undefeated.

I’m hoping they do but not sure that’s the case like when you get Amazon deliveries. Unfortunately as you see on videos they can easily do that and then just take it back with them. I just can’t understand why they didn’t leave it at my mailbox like they do with all other usps deliveries since they have access to my door. Still waiting on the manager to call back but who knows if he actually will. Doubt it tho!
Not sure if this is your situation but I've had situations in the past when USPS tracking will show a package was delivered to me when in fact it was just received and logged by your local post office. In most cases, I see it delivered to me in a day or two. Do you also use USPS' Informed Delivery site?

Joints came in the mail today….Fire

850121AE-70A8-427A-A25C-1961B664A1B9.jpeg

Not sure if this is your situation but I've had situations in the past when USPS tracking will show a package was delivered to me when in fact it was just received and logged by your local post office. In most cases, I see it delivered to me in a day or two. Do you also use USPS' Informed Delivery site?
Both myself and the seller are hoping that's the case but I'm not feeling confident.
Not sure about a delivery site but I guess I could have had it held at the post office if that's what you mean.
That is not an option anymore as it shows delivered though.
Never had a problem with USPS deliveries in the past as they would leave everything at my mailbox.
Of course this had to be the time they **** up after I ordered a pair of sneakers I've wanted for a while! :smh:

Both myself and the seller are hoping that's the case but I'm not feeling confident.
Not sure about a delivery site but I guess I could have had it held at the post office if that's what you mean.
That is not an option anymore as it shows delivered though.
Never had a problem with USPS deliveries in the past as they would leave everything at my mailbox.
Of course this had to be the time they **** up after I ordered a pair of sneakers I've wanted for a while! :smh:
Were you able to go in person and talk to supervisor? They will know who is delivering the package and be made aware that they potentially stole the package.

With all this talk about downsizing the collection, I feel like Pecans and Honeydews are the perfect exemple of shoes I shouldn’t keep.
They’re beautiful in hands, but I feel like they’re not pairs I can wear all the time. And if I do, which I doubt, how will the toe box hold up…
Arggg dilemma!

Back
Top Bottom