THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Do all the AM1s releasing on 1/17 have leather lining? :nerd: Nice touch if so.

All are great CWs. I'm for sure grabbing the Black/Gold, stilling thinking about the Pimentos.

@ghostown, thanks

amy word on if the swoosh on the pimento pair will be blk or wht?

If i didn't pick up the OG 1's, those EM's would've definitely been on my radar
smokin.gif

Just pulled the trigger on the OGs. Still got a few sizes left on NDC. Glad that nike didn't go overboard on vintage treatment on these.
Stock photo on NDC is not what it actually looks like.

Can't seem to bring myself to pull the trigger on them Reflective 1's....I need to get my hands on them Vntg 90's before anything!

I've already seen them in boutiques, most places ended up putting a hold on selling them, but a bunch of places got them in.

my local spot received the EM 90, 95 & 97 but did not get the 1s, when I was there on New Year's eve I picked up the EM 90s, I wore them a couple days later and have to say they are very comfortable but like others have pointed out they are dirt magnets.  I would like to see the ones in person before purchasing but I might just have to pull the trigger if I can't find them locally.

Last edited:
09 pairs are better but I'd cop to keep the 09's in good shape since you still have them DS.

I agree, I definitely like the 09's better, however having both pairs is a smart move IMO. Granted that AIr Max 1's are my favorite model, I am biased, but I would recommend buying these as well.

^^^

I think I'll wait until nike retro these again but with a white midsole in the next 2 years or so. My 09 pairs still look new since they don't get worn too much in my rotation

I'm loving the subtleness of the photo blue on these joints that just came in. Call me crazy but I'm doubling up on these if they hit discount prices.

09 pairs are better but I'd cop to keep the 09's in good shape since you still have them DS.

What's the point of that?

...It's not like the '09s are some OG collector's item. They're like the 5th retro of a shoe that comes out every 2-4 years.

The way I look at it is if you haven't found the need to wear the first '09 pair, it doesn't seem like you would need a second pair.

What's the point of that?
...It's not like the '09s are some OG collector's item. They're like the 5th retro of a shoe that comes out every 2-4 years.
The way I look at it is if you haven't found the need to wear the first '09 pair, it doesn't seem like you would need a second pair.
Agreed. I was merely recommending thinking he had a 09 DS pair and wanted to keep them that way. Misread his post.

Back
Top Bottom