THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ordered the Crepes for 108 but when i checked out the price reflected the retail price. Spoke to a rep and they said it was a glitch...I canceled with the quickness.

Ordered the Crepes for 108 but when i checked out the price reflected the retail price. Spoke to a rep and they said it was a glitch...I canceled with the quickness.
Wait, so you actually placed a full order with the discounted price but then when you went back in, the price on the invoice changed?
What about the initial order email, does it show the discounted price? Could you use that to get Nike to honor the old price?

Yes! Checking out total with tax was ~115. Then after checking out it was $175! I chatted with a CSR and they said sorry for the confusion lol. Check the attached photo, it’s all messed up.

Attachments

• C8D0B0D5-1A4B-4E8D-A1F5-6C7E80D146BD.png
    C8D0B0D5-1A4B-4E8D-A1F5-6C7E80D146BD.png
    634.8 KB · Views: 815
Yes! Checking out total with tax was ~115. Then after checking out it was $175! I chatted with a CSR and they said sorry for the confusion lol. Check the attached photo, it’s all messed up.

Only $18 discount is 10%....So you never actually got the 40% off. Too bad.

Wtf.

Did you check out to the point where you actually paid for the item too?

These fitting like recent Am1's? Might bite the bullet on Snkrdunk for them.
Idk about recent ones, last ones I got were 2017 Anniversary’s, those fit slimmer and not quite as long, back in 2015 they ran really tight imo so they’re slowly getting longer and wider it seems lol

Idk about recent ones, last ones I got were 2017 Anniversary’s, those fit slimmer and not quite as long, back in 2015 they ran really tight imo so they’re slowly getting longer and wider it seems lol
And side note I think the Patta’s were also a bit of a different build so that’s why I I’d probably not go based on them, but I do have them and they’re bigger than the 2017’s despite being the same size

Back
Top Bottom