THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

"In the minority"

You must have missed when the turn happened 25 pages ago and everybody in here went from hating/aggressively nitpicking to "in for 8 pairs"
Stop it.

Pretty much the same people that weren't big fans of the shape, still aren't fans of the shape, and were always copping due to being enthusiasts. (For the most part)

No doubt that this big bubble release will be just like when the Anniversaries dropped in March 2017 and they will be limited to the point whereby they are near-impossible to get.

The question is though, will they do the same with these as they did with the Anniversaries, and do a second "general release" batch later in the year where everyone manages to cop?

:emoji_hugging: :emoji_hugging:

8A567A7C-3CBF-4BC1-AC0A-8F888DC2AE24.jpeg

Seeing these Indoors on some sites in extended sizes. I managed to get a W13.5 but wondering if its a glitch or not

I don’t see what the problem is with them. Who’s complaining about them still? They’re a retro of the OG 86 big bubble AM1. They (Nike) actually executed that successfully from what I can see.
I wouldn't say I have a problem with them. They nailed the 86, unfortunately the 86 just isn't a great looking shoe. I'll buy 1 pair bc that's just what I do but I personally much prefer the 2017. If others like these a lot, that's great.

I wouldn't say I have a problem with them. They nailed the 86, unfortunately the 86 just isn't a great looking shoe. I'll buy 1 pair bc that's just what I do but I personally much prefer the 2017. If others like these a lot, that's great.
So that’s what you do? Can you explain that? So you admittedly are going to buy a shoe you don’t like? Lol That’s crazy man. Like how does that make any sense? Stick to your hard stance on these and pass so others who do like them can enjoy them. I mean I’m a collector too but I don’t collect pairs that I don’t like lol. Also I vehemently disagree that the OG ‘86 Air Max 1 somehow isn’t a good looking shoe. It’s literally the first of its kind. The *first Air Max based on Tinkers vision for the shoe. You and a few others in here sound kind of crazy for going out of your way to bash this clearly great retro all because it isn’t a remake of the 2017 when no one ever said or implied that the 2017 would be restocking. Just ignore these and let everyone else enjoy. “unfortunately the 86 just isn’t a great looking shoe” lol. Yeah to you and damn near only you lol.

Last edited:
So that’s what you do? Can you explain that? So you admittedly are going to buy a shoe you don’t like? Lol That’s crazy man. Like how does that make any sense? Stick to your hard stance on these and pass so others who do like them can enjoy them. I mean I’m a collector too but I don’t collect pairs that I don’t like lol. Also I vehemently disagree that the OG ‘86 Air Max 1 somehow isn’t a good looking shoe. It’s literally the first of its kind. The *first Air Max based on Tinkers vision for the shoe. You and a few others in here sound kind of crazy for going out of your way to bash this clearly great retro all because it isn’t a remake of the 2017 when no one ever said or implied that the 2017 would be restocking. Just ignore these and let everyone else enjoy. “unfortunately the 86 just isn’t a great looking shoe” lol. Yeah to you and damn near only you lol.
Yes, I'll buy a pair bc I collect am1. Sorry if that's crazy to you.

And just bc it was first doesn't mean I have to be a fan. That's crazy talk. Sometimes the second or third version of something is better. I like AJ3 more than AJ1. 🤷

I'm not telling you not to like it. Not sure why it bothers you that some aren't as big of a fan. I'm sure there's pairs I like that you don't. We can disagree and neither be right or wrong.

Back
Top Bottom