THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can’t answer sizing - but curious about Snkrdunk… legit site? Pricing seems low but maybe just exchange rate + different market influences there (JP based?)
Yeah they are Legit. Its the JP version of Goat. Prices seem to be decent for most things but not sure if its exchange rate or because they arent as widely known yet. Just use a CC to buy to be on the safe side.

I may be the minority, but these look amazing to me
765EC6B4-4163-4780-BA14-6239358A8D63.jpeg

Most people running 45" laces over 54" it seems like when buying laces? I bought both a few months back and thought I kept the 54 but now I'm second-guessing myself on a re-order for some sail and white laces to have on-hand

I don’t see what the problem is with them. Who’s complaining about them still? They’re a retro of the OG 86 big bubble AM1. They (Nike) actually executed that successfully from what I can see.

I don’t see what the problem is with them. Who’s complaining about them still? They’re a retro of the OG 86 big bubble AM1. They (Nike) actually executed that successfully from what I can see.

💯

From what I’ve seen from the comparison images of the OGs to this 2023 ‘86 retro, Nike was pretty on point with the proportions, shape and, of course the air unit.

However, I just prefer the 2017 silhouette, as it’s more aesthetically pleasing to me. It’s mostly the mudguard looks. I’m glad they’re continuing to release new cws with the recent (2017) mold/silhouette.

I see the big bubble AM1 are now on reselling sites. They seem to be priced £300+ which isn't too bad. I am very tempted to purchase them now but will wait for the release and hopefully get them for retail :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Back
Top Bottom