THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

But seriously, saying "oh you must not be able to afford them" is super lame. Let's do better.

Especially when there's a 90% chance the person you're saying it to has a much more valuable collection than you. They just don't like a shoe you do.

Let swervo defend himself lol
ya damn broke boys 😅
F9526810-2985-40A3-8208-98D5A23DDCC9.gif

Oh they are wider, hut you get this nasty bulbous view from the top.

Not my pic*

IMG_20230322_155014.jpg

Catching up on ALL this madness. All I gotta say is I love the idea that some of you are trying to maximize top-down view of shoes.

and plsssss just take this joke instead of quoting me and arguing that "its not just the top-down view its the shape from all angles" :emoji_upside_down:

Real talk though, 3 days to amd. Let's all break out the pairs we don't grab a lot. Reach deep in the stack and pull out some nice pieces and let's flood the thread with some pics over the next few days. Poor jc5123 jc5123 has been having to carry the thread too much lately.

Except yall 86 fans. We know you're waiting until Sunday to get your "good" pair of am1's. We know why you're hyping those.

Catching up on ALL this madness. All I gotta say is I love the idea that some of you are trying to maximize top-down view of shoes.

and plsssss just take this joke instead of quoting me and arguing that "its not just the top-down view its the shape from all angles" :emoji_upside_down:
What's wrong with top down? That's the view I see when I wear them and I wear them for me?

Thought the reds were dropping in toddler sizes too but I haven’t seen them on any release calendars
Supposed to be adults, big kids, little kids, and toddlers. Only see adults and big kids on snrks right now. Would let be shocked to see little kids and toddlers release later just randomly on ndc.

Back
Top Bottom