THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was bout to say l like both molds equally, but if I had to choose I’m going 86…

But this pic made that a definite! I never liked the way the slimmer toebox looked when I looked down.

With that said, along with the OG colors, I hope they eventually do some retro+ colorways of the 86 as well
Just wait until you get them in person, you will be very pleased.

I realize nobody here gives a damn what I think.

14455691-4293-4FA7-8C47-0837BD3C9B8E.gif

It's 2023 and they need to sell the 86s. He's not going to come out and say "Yea the 86 looked like *** so I completely revamped the upper for the 87 bc the 86 was cheeks" in the build up to the 86 retro even if we all know that's the truth.

You’re really gonna go all in with that story, huh. :lol:

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 is going ALL they way in with this false narrative. :lol: My man tripling down.

Baltic Blues $104 + Ship on Oneness for the next few minutes or so.

No he didn't.

He HAD to remake them from all the issues with the huge bubble back then, and the subpar materials they had access to which couldn't support it.
Wouldn’t even argue with dude at this point. He’s either trolling, severely misinformed or just plain doesn’t want to be taken serious. Moving on from him and his “opinion” on this subject. Obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Wouldn’t even argue with dude at this point. He’s either trolling, severely misinformed or just plain doesn’t want to be taken serious. Moving on from him and his “opinion” on this subject. Obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
You're the only person here that takes it seriously and it's hilarious.

Baltic Blues $104 + Ship on Oneness for the next few minutes or so.

That's great news for both parties, great for consumers, great for Oneness to unload their inventory while consumers are looking at their site on the regular. Better than sitting on their inventory when other sites are probably going to be doing that.

Back
Top Bottom