THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Usually you want to check with them on Saturdays when there is a Jordan release around 6:20 EST that's when they send out emails with the promo code
Bet.. I’ll see if someone posts the code because I’ve never gotten one.. not even to the spam folder with multiple emails lol

Never even got a confirmation email that I was subscribed smh

For those that own the recently released Neutral Olives, is that leather on the mudguard?

IMG_5366.jpeg

I just scooped up the Black Tongues for them lol… I guess I’m proceeding with the idea/project.

Pulled these old fuse off the shelf for the bbq tonight and… opps. Time to shop for doaners. Bubbles are shot, too. I specifically wanted to wear these due to chance of rain.
IMG_3656.jpeg

That's exactly where my older (and some newer) pairs have been separating first. Out of curiosity, do you use shoe trees in yours? Starting to wonder if overly aggressive shoe trees are a contributing factor.

That's exactly where my older (and some newer) pairs have been separating first. Out of curiosity, do you use shoe trees in yours? Starting to wonder if overly aggressive shoe trees are a contributing factor.

All but one of the pairs I’ve had start separating on me over the years started at that same spot…I don’t use any type of paper or shoe trees once I start wearing a pair either…Just toss them back in the box as is after I wear them…

I think it’s more likely that the drop from heel to toe puts the most pressure on that part of the shoe when walking 🤷‍♂️…Even though it’s slight…

Who knows though…

No, my shoes just literally sit on a shelf. No box, no trees, no stuffing, no nothing.

All but one of the pairs I’ve had start separating on me over the years started at that same spot…I don’t use any type of paper or shoe trees once I start wearing a pair either…Just toss them back in the box as is after I wear them…

I think it’s more likely that the drop from heel to toe puts the most pressure on that part of the shoe when walking 🤷‍♂️…Even though it’s slight…

Who knows though…
Gotta be the environment as well; I’ve noticed people who lived in humid areas of the US don’t have the most adequate way to store shoes and they get destroyed by humidity.

Gotta be the environment as well; I’ve noticed people who lived in humid areas of the US don’t have the most adequate way to store shoes and they get destroyed by humidity.
Google hydrolosis polyurethane. I always attributed separated outsoles to the flex of my foot putting the most stress right where the ball of my foot is.

Last edited:

Yeah humidity is terrible on the longevity of sneakers for sure…But I’ve never had to deal with that since I’ve been in Vegas for nearly 37 years now…

Back
Top Bottom