THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If recent patta × nike releases are any indication these should be plentiful, with that said these are grails to alot heads especially in Europe so I wouldn't wait it out and see if they sit "so I can get em cheaper on insert reselling app here" ima cop on sight b

Definitely not waiting for the disco on these. Ive wanted these shoes badly for long enough, getting them at/slightly above retail would feel like a huge W.

If recent patta × nike releases are any indication these should be plentiful, with that said these are grails to alot heads especially in Europe so I wouldn't wait it out and see if they sit "so I can get em cheaper on insert reselling app here" ima cop on sight b
Were recent patta releases plentiful, or just unpopular?

Were recent patta releases plentiful, or just unpopular?
This is a good question , da hurache joints are sitting cuz it's just not a shoe that resonates I kinda like em but not going outta my way to cop (unpopular)..da Barcelona pluses sat for about a day or 2 (i wouldnt call that plentiful)...and da waves in most colors flew but could be had at close to retail on da secondary ( popular and plentiful) so yes it's a very good question.

This is a good question , da hurache joints are sitting cuz it's just not a shoe that resonates I kinda like em but not going outta my way to cop (unpopular)..da Barcelona pluses sat for about a day or 2 (i wouldnt call that plentiful)...and da waves in most colors flew but could be had at close to retail on da secondary ( popular and plentiful) so yes it's a very good question.
And I hope the chlorophylls are plentiful and popular. But I'll gladly accept plentiful. Gladly. The world can hate them for all I care 😂

I dont watch baseball but since the As are coming to Sacramento, thought id be time to pick up an As fitted

IMG_2057.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom