THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I read somewhere they will release men's sizes in the ogs but at a later date, who knows if that's accurate or why they would ever do that

So they really gonna play us out by making those a GS only? Hopefully they do drop em later.
Hopefully they get the shape right.
laugh.gif

I read somewhere they will release men's sizes in the ogs but at a later date, who knows if that's accurate or why they would ever do that
yeah it makes no sense. they did the same thing with the huarache scream greens

my homie will go beserk if he finds out that they will release the OG blue again
roll.gif

he always looking and drooling at my OG mesh royal blue when i wear them
smokin.gif

but he is not a collector so he refuses to pay more than 160 euro for a pair of kickz

he owned the 2009 and 2010 before but the life span from his kicks are not longer than 7-8 months
mean.gif

since he is the type that only owns 1 pair of shoes and wear them every day, day in day out till they are dead
sick.gif

i think he will buy 2-3 pairs from them if they will gonna release them again

I am so torn about tomorrow especially if the originals release in adult sizes.

I got the White and Reds years ago at an outlet for $34.99 and couldn't find the Blue and White pair at all in my size when they were that cheap and hitting outlets. I then got a pair of the USA's/Paris' in the EM edition for $41.00 at an outlet as well. Don't know if I should pull trigger on both the patches and the Blue and White at the prices they will be just out of principle that I got pairs way below retail years ago........

Really do want the Blues though if adult sizes are available.

Don't really care if they aren't GS, that toebox alone is enough to put me off.
Maybe it's because I'm relatively new to the sneaker game but I don't see much wrong with the toe box...I have bad eyes too 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom