THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

it was customized by sbtg (mr sabotage) during airmaxday event last year in Shanghai. based on AM1 airmax day
I'm seeing all these Mumbai and Shanghai events, I wish we had some of these custom artists in our cities in the U.S. that would have events to do our Air Maxes!

I'm seeing all these Mumbai and Shanghai events, I wish we had some of these custom artists in our cities in the U.S. that would have events to do our Air Maxes!
i think they have different events in each country, last year in LA undftd they have scavenger event for special packaging AM1 that came out with big air bubble package :pimp:

Damn I keep missing these restocks. Hope I come up on something patch related soon.
Right, the mud-guard is a joke too. :smh:
Those are dope.

:smokin:smokin

Will the NikeLAB Air Max 1 “Patch” White/University Red-Obsidan be on nikestore tomorrow??

If not where can i find em?

Sorry haven't been on here in a while

These will be a consolation prize for the OG 1's they ***'d us on :smh:

Will the NikeLAB Air Max 1 “Patch” White/University Red-Obsidan be on nikestore tomorrow??

If not where can i find em?

Sorry haven't been on here in a while

These will be a consolation prize for the OG 1's they ***'d us on
mean.gif
 http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nikelab-air-max-1-patch-unisex-shoe/pid-10271413/pgid-10331208

Last edited:
Got an option to buy the whole AM1 patch set at $176/per shoe. Any thoughts? I only want black and maybe olives, but don't care for sands.

Got an option to buy the whole AM1 patch set at $176/per shoe. Any thoughts? I only want black and maybe olives, but don't care for sands.

Pretty much $30 over retail. Make sure they are half a size down though. You can definitely sell sands for 180 quick or more to recover some cost. Or you can keep waiting it out til sellers get more desperate

Last edited:
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 They are TTS. Should I go .5 down. Feel like they would be too narrow and uncomfortable unless they loosen up after wear like the lunar AM1.

Welp. I had a pair in hand from my friend. Material reminded me of canvas on AJKOs. Not sure how much they would loosen up. he said they fit a half size big for him like a size 11 air max. (He is a 10.5) and most of his collection is air max.

Last edited:
Go back a couple pages. It's explained in depth
The toebox thing can be illustrated a bit more.

Take a look at these old releases:

And a few more recent ones:

The top front edge of the toebox on older releases is much more rounded than on the newer ones and the toebox almost looks boxy. Also the mesh area in the toebox seems to be smaller than now (or the mudguard was larger then).

These new pictures are extreme examples and you will find slight differences on individual pairs, some will look slightly better but in general the new releases will be more squareish than back then.

As far as I know this is the case with all AM1s, either from China, Vietnam or Indonesia.

Hyperfuse 1s like the Patches or the Camo Country Pack have a more rounded toebox and their overall shape is leaning towards older AM1s.

The first two posted up there have the crap shape too. That's not really a good example of a good release.

Back
Top Bottom