THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Managed to cop from Foot Patrol in soho.. Went TTS and they fit good... Infrared pops hard on the 90's, shape on point too 
nthat.gif

Managed to cop from Foot Patrol in soho.. Went TTS and they fit good... Infrared pops hard on the 90's, shape on point too 
nthat.gif
Nice been wanting to know what if any extra lace comes with the AM90.

Tried on my black patch and there're kinda tight by the toe think I could have went a .5 up. Nike sizeing is f'd for me. I'm like between a 9 and 9.5
mean.gif

That snkr box in LA gonna have em all, congrats to who reserved a spot. I suggest going there early no matter what time your appt is. Might have the velvet and corks at a later appt tho.

Nice been wanting to know what if any extra lace comes with the AM90.

Tried on my black patch and there're kinda tight by the toe think I could have went a .5 up. Nike sizeing is f'd for me. I'm like between a 9 and 9.5
mean.gif
Yeah.. guys in line were saying half size down since they are same materials as other patches... tried them on and went TTS.. Guess it depends on the width of your feet as well.. Went to Niketown and looked at the OG GS pairs - The suede is on point 
mean.gif
 UK 6 high as they go, was kind of hoping they dropped adult sizes too...

I'm waiting for the 1s. Looks like 10 o'clock when out the window. Since I work as a conductor I have to shut my phone off so good luck to anyone else trying to grab a pair online. looks like I'm out of my 9.5 unless they drop after 1pm

Last edited:
That snkr box in LA gonna have em all, congrats to who reserved a spot. I suggest going there early no matter what time your appt is. Might have the velvet and corks at a later appt tho.

I have an appointment for Friday, but won't be able to make it till around 3:30-4. Still cool to check it out tho.

Back
Top Bottom