THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

wanna pull the trigger but that $185 price tag though
sick.gif
$185 is still better than missing out and get your tight anal hole penetrated without lube by resellers for $275
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol same here.... Cant b paying over retail all the time.... If i get them fine if not .... Well another L

Yeah.. guys in line were saying half size down since they are same materials as other patches... tried them on and went TTS.. Guess it depends on the width of your feet as well.. Went to Niketown and looked at the OG GS pairs - The suede is on point 
mean.gif
 UK 6 high as they go, was kind of hoping they dropped adult sizes too...
You have wide feet and went TTS for both AM1s and AM90s? 

I find it weird that these (90s and 95s too) "might" only release on NDC today. Seems like no other US retailers got them.

i hate how ndc's product pages have such big image placeholders. everyone at my job can see me buying kicks on my screen

I am working on dual 20+ inch Dell monitors I make NDC a seperate windowa and just make it smaller lol

fyi, the landing page for the ACG chukkas were up for a whole week prior to releasing. slated to release 3.12, but ended up coming out on 3.19 on nikelab. i know it's air max day today, so i hope for your guys' sake it drops today (it would make sense right), but i wouldn't put it past nike to not release it today

Back
Top Bottom