over 2 hours i gonna drive to Patta amsterdam

to line up for another pair in sz 8 and a pair of infra 90 patches

i missed out the hanon drop because i was

high as a mthrfcker and fell in sleep on the couch
smokin.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I read somewhere they will release men's sizes in the ogs but at a later date, who knows if that's accurate or why they would ever do that
I believe you read my boy Nolan's quote on Sole Collector's article regarding the og colorways.  He was just trolling two guys on there b/c he can fit in the GS column.    

yes !!!! scooped up the sz 7.5 from the patches
smokin.gif

over 2 hours i gonna drive to Patta amsterdam

to line up for another pair in sz 8 and a pair of infra 90 patches

i missed out the hanon drop because i was

high as a mthrfcker and fell in sleep on the couch
smokin.gif

mean.gif

laugh.gif

good luck in amsterdamn, and dont get too high there
roll.gif

WE COOKING FAM.  I just got through for a UK 8/ US 9 on END for the Air Max 1's.  Good luck guys.

Last edited:
copped a 9.5 from ndc europe

had to half-size down since US 10 was gone from the start

hope they will fit half size bigger like the mono patches

same happened to me on end 

called and a rep toke my name, # said they would call me back once system was up and running.

I've been told by the online chat rep that my order is processing and will go through.. I checked my account and it shows one order processing and two orders payment pending lol. I'll try to get all 3 but highly unlikely.

Regarding End, I have four orders in processing and one pending payment lol. No order confirmation emails, and shoes are still in my cart. Emailed them to see if one of them will be honored.

Lesson learned. Check your End account to see if your order went through. Abbie told me there's nothing she can do, so I have four pairs headed my way SMH. Lol, but still SMH.

Back
Top Bottom