THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So the AMD Box is basically a museum of what Nike Air Max Products USED TO BE ? 

Going there would irritate and sadden me at the same time =( 

It's pretty much a marketing strategy, but I'm into design and they got a lot blueprints, drafts and cool stuff to look at.

I wanted to break thru and jack the AM1 in the case tho. :lol:

It's pretty much a marketing strategy, but I'm into design and they got a lot blueprints, drafts and cool stuff to look at.

I wanted to break thru and jack the AM1 in the case tho.
laugh.gif
Well those displayed 180s, 1s & 90s are clearly not OGs.
clearly! 

i just wish they would retro the OG colorways.....  heres to dreaming! 

Last edited:
Finally got my Valentine/breds in from an overseas seller. The leather is everything people on here have been saying and more! Not only buttery, but thick and seemingly very durable, too.

Take one guess which NT superstar helped me locate this pair!

i cant find black patches for less than 200
sick.gif
.. is that current market price?
i got mine last week from a seller on the 'bay for $160 shipped... no lie.... haggle those guys.. put in work and you'll get them for <$200
Finally got my Valentine/breds in from an overseas seller. The leather is everything people on here have been saying and more! Not only buttery, but thick and seemingly very durable, too.

I'd argue the leather on the Escape pack is even better....held them in hand.. the quality was on point.. shape wasnt so I returned them and never looked back

good to see that you finally received them
wink.gif

so im now turned into a NT superstar
happy.gif

AIRMAXDISCIPLE aka Niketalk Superstar sounds good to me tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Hey guys of the 3 air max 1 patches which color is the most desirable colorway? And how do the am1 patch fit. I normally go up .5 size from my jordan size

Wow... Just copped the black am1 patch from darkside. Got the green from concepts & now this, what a wonderful Saturday. Hit them up people

Repped PAPI!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom