THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

my latest cop, wasn't sure between the sand or green steel.

Darkside is awesome. I sent an email asking if I can pay through paypal and pick up in store so I don't have to pay shipping. They resent invoice and just paid. Got the steel green.

Darkside is awesome. I sent an email asking if I can pay through paypal and pick up in store so I don't have to pay shipping. They resent invoice and just paid. Got the steel green.

Did Darkside send you the invoice immediately after the first email?

Yeah... It was super quick, took a few minutes between them asking for my zipcode & sending the invoice but it was super smooth. Was nervous for a sec after I didn't hear back from them when I gave them my zipcode

Took about 30 minutes for them to respond saying they have a size for me. Then I had to reply with paypal email and shipping zip code. And another 15 minutes to send me invoice. CHAOSE57 CHAOSE57

Whats their email

Did you guys send these emails out within the hour 

I keep taking Ls b 
frown.gif

the wheat like am1 look so good in person. the fact that it is my size has me thinking theyll be my first ones. wish i wasnt so late on them

Wow... Just copped the black am1 patch from darkside. Got the green from concepts & now this, what a wonderful Saturday. Hit them up people

Repped PAPI!!!
   Quote:
I got the email from Darkside, hopefully they ship internationally.
nerd.gif
   Quote:
   Quote:
Yes. Within 10min.
   Quote:
doubled up on blacks now darkside came through for 145 shipped.
Congratz to everyone that managed to cop the patches !!!!!

smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

Anyone comment on how the patches greens fit? Can pick up a pair for retail but half a size down from my usual AM1 TTS

Anyone comment on how the patches greens fit? Can pick up a pair for retail but half a size down from my usual AM1 TTS
If you've got a narrow-normal width foot i definitely recommend sizing down. It'll fit you snug but length will be just nice.

Back
Top Bottom