THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

more iDs...not mine

Last edited:
These came in yesterday. Once again the shape is on point. Took a picture w/o shoe trees this time to show the shape is pretty much the same. unseen unseen dope pair, my homie made a similar pair but with all leather uppers.

Last edited:
These came in yesterday. @unseen dope pair, my homie made a similar pair but with all leather uppers.

thanks fam.  i dont love red, but id def rock the hell out of those.  im starting my next pair now.  

tryna make an iteration of these.  is that midsole white or sail? 

Last edited:
unseen unseen I used a sail midsole. I wouldn't recommend it though only because the paint is glossy and looks coated. I looks like it will peel & chip after a few wears.

@unseen I used a sail midsole. I wouldn't recommend it though only because the paint is glossy and looks coated. I looks like it will peel & chip after a few wears.
word, good looks.  i just ordered and went with the white midsole and heel nike air.  cant wait to get these.  

i have a $500 gift card in my possesion, i am assuming that i can use it at my bespoke appt. and since i've called 2x to ask and was left on hold for >10min each time...do you think there will be any issue with me using my gift card?
I dont suppose this is from Audi or Volkswagen is it?

can anyone relate to how waxed canvas or leather wears on the toe box for the pendletons?  seeing these in person makes me want to create all types combinations. 

few more iDs...2 more and i'm on to bespoke
i'm a big fan of the pendleton leather so i kept things simple

for the blue pair is it more dark blue/midnight navy or is it more royal blue? I really want to make a pair but I don't want to drop the money for it and be disappointed.

for the blue pair is it more dark blue/midnight navy or is it more royal blue? I really want to make a pair but I don't want to drop the money for it and be disappointed.
the color is called deep royal blue, so i would imagine it to be closer to the the more vivid blue.  and not the navy, or midnight navy youd find on the waxed canvas or denim. 

the color is called deep royal blue, so i would imagine it to be closer to the the more vivid blue.  and not the navy, or midnight navy youd find on the waxed canvas or denim. 

deep royal blue is def closer to royal blue than midnight blue or navy blue. its acutally nowhere close to midnight or navy shades. even though it is slightly darker, think dodger blue or mets blue.

very slight purple-ish tint

deep royal blue is def closer to royal blue than midnight blue or navy blue. its acutally nowhere close to midnight or navy shades. even though it is slightly darker, think dodger blue or mets blue.

very slight purple-ish tint
ooo, i should make a mets inspired pendleton...

wearing my pendleton IDs around the house, i notice theyre marginally roomier than essentails.  anyone else?

Do you guys have any tips on how to whiten the midsoles on these? I tried nail polish remover to remove the yellowing but it didn't work. Was considering repainting but never done it before, what do you guys recommend? Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom