THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Do you guys have any tips on how to whiten the mid soles on these? I tried nail polish remover to remove the yellowing but it didn't work. Was considering repainting but never done it before, what do you guys recommend. Thanks

nail polish remover takes the paint off, which is why it is yellowing in the first place. It is the midsole foam color that is showing through the paint. There are plenty of diy videos on the youtube to show how to repaint the midsole, and angelus seems to be the paint of choice for people. Dont forget to seal the paint with a finisher too. It is worth the time.

nail polish remover takes the paint off, which is why it is yellowing in the first place. It is the midsole foam color that is showing through the paint. There are plenty of diy videos on the youtube to show how to repaint the midsole, and angelus seems to be the paint of choice for people. Dont forget to seal the paint with a finisher too. It is worth the time.
Thanks, will definitely try it.

I ordered an OG inspired pair. From the same options as the metallic but I didn't end up putting any metallic on mine.

I ordered an OG inspired pair. From the same options as the metallic but I didn't end up putting any metallic on mine.
i was going to do that but the missing white and red on the outsole kind of kills it for me.  also wish they had a varsity blue imitation.  i would really make one.  be sure to post pics when you receive it.  it will motivate me to pull the trigger. 

I ordered these, seems like a perfect summer sneaker

i was going to do that but the missing white and red on the outsole kind of kills it for me.  also wish they had a varsity blue imitation.  i would really make one.  be sure to post pics when you receive it.  it will motivate me to pull the trigger. 

I feel you man. But I I've wanted some OGs for a looooong time and ID shapes are usually better than GR. So I pulled the trigger. It was tough deciding between mesh and leather. Went with mesh. And yeah for sure. They should be there when I get home today so I'll post some pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom