THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Best 'spokes that I've seen... They're simple yet elegant
smokin.gif
My bad @SingledOut

LOVE those. Nice job!
Thanks guys! Wish I could show you guys the materials better, pics don't really show how buttery the vesuvio suede is or how cool the canvas swoosh outlined in leather turned out but I kind of captured it in this pic:

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Wish I could show you guys the materials better, pics don't really show how buttery the vesuvio suede is or how cool the canvas swoosh outlined in leather turned out but I kind of captured it in this pic:

If you're ever in Vegas hit me up I'll shoot them.

I don't know man....the pics in hand look better but I just don't know.....wonder if the toe box could be ironed out

you came up with a nice design but for what they charge I would be expecting shoes that are put together and stitched better than this. 

you came up with a nice design but for what they charge I would be expecting shoes that are put together and stitched better than this. 
Hmm..Not sure what you're talking about the craftsmanship and stitching on my pair is superb. All contrast stitching is perfectly spaced, all materials are tucked and rolled and stitched over, nothing was left "as is" - how could the stitching be any better?

Not sure if its the angle, but I can ensure you the stitching is top notch 100%.

If you're referring to the slight "bulge" its because my swoosh is very thick with the Canvas material. The factory does not continue the baseball stitching over the swoosh, I asked for it but they said it "can't be done' - stupid but whatever.

Last edited:
Atmos Safari replicas a GR? Qs?? World wide release.. Going to hound this thread now for updates...

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  @SingledOut

these pics are in person?  i know you had mentioned youre still hunting them.  i agree that they dont look as terrible in hand.  someone please figure out what we can do about the furry nonsense.  if there was a solution, id be willing to copp.   

Atmos Safari replicas a GR? Qs?? World wide release.. Going to hound this thread now for updates...
Not sure...everywhere just says Feb 27th Release

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  @SingledOut

these pics are in person?  i know you had mentioned youre still hunting them.  i agree that they dont look as terrible in hand.  someone please figure out what we can do about the furry nonsense.  if there was a solution, id be willing to copp.   
They're in person pics from the dude who bought them from Footlocker in UK

The Atmos retro+ look pretty good, IMHO. If I have the opportunity to purchase (at retail), I won't hesitate.

I have no idea why but reading this when you're tired and forgetting what was written with the picture, I could have sworn you mean you'd shoot the shoes as in with a gun or something
mean.gif
roll.gif
haha yesterday i was explaining to someone that "I recently shot Colin" they looked at me real weird too

Back
Top Bottom