THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I doubled up on the OG pack AM1's & AM90's so I gotta chill for a bit. Those blk/red/gold swoosh AM1's will be had if they ever go on sale tho. Pimentos look nice but they're a lil too flashy for me.

Nike Air Max 90 Black / White – Volt
325018-099

Think they released fall of 2011. Pretty much sold out everywhere and I didnt see any on ebay.
frown.gif
 thanks it was worth a try i love volt on air maxes i got the volt am90 (grey tone) and the ripstop atomic green am1s so i was trying get these too

Are the pimentos coming to ftl stores? how do they fit compared to free run 2s? 
they use really really good leather in the sock liner so i say true to size and not .5 up like usual am1s and not sure if they come to stores prob select ones but theyre all over the net for retail

they use really really good leather in the sock liner so i say true to size and not .5 up like usual am1s and not sure if they come to stores prob select ones but theyre all over the net for retail
thats good to hear. i just wanted to use the $25 bday coupon and cop instantly in store. but that fnl deal is pretty sweet. 

So they have everything but the Pimentos up at work. Even the EM 1's and 90's. I can get a pair for $67 but can't decide on which lol.

pulled the trigger......been wanting a majority red shoe for awhile ever since I missed out on the V's years ago and these will fill my void 
nthat.gif

Damnit I need the black golds baaaaad. :smh:

For the all black 3Ms is it suede and mesh or all suede?

fnl coupons still not working for me....are you allowed to use coupons more than once?
try putting the coupon code where the "rewards" field is and if you have any rewards, put that in the "coupon" field.
Damnit I need the black golds baaaaad.
mean.gif

For the all black 3Ms is it suede and mesh or all suede?
there's no mesh on the am1's that were just released

I'm really eyeing the black gold as well...I'm going to check them out if they have it locally before buying online with code... :nerd:

Where can you get replacement shoe laces for these? And how many inches? Thinking of throwing on black laces once I get my Pimentos.

Back
Top Bottom