THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Image Credit: Crooked Tongues

Women's release, but look real simple and clean. Just thought I'd share.

130213_05.jpg

not feelin the hyperfuses in that pack, but those milan pairs will definitely be copped.  those are sick

Not really feeling most of the CWs for the City Pack. Will have to see in person once they drop. It looks like a pair of 90 hyperfuse currents on the bottom right?

Is nobody excited about these hitting NDC? Did I just not look far enough back in the thread? Either way. These things are beautiful.

Does anyone know if the EM AM1 fits tts to normal AM1 standards? I'm normally a 9.5 in Nike Running shoes but own a pair of 10.5 AM1's and they fit me fine. Wouldn't want to go smaller.

Easily one of my favorite shoes, only downside is that I'm either the clumsiest person alive or these shoes get dirty WAY too quick. How do you guys go about cleaning them? Thanks!

Almost pulled the trigger on the London's today. Depending on how I fair with the asg / a72 pack, I may grab them this weekend.

My wife ordered me the pimentos for valentines day. The only reason I know is because I got a shipping notification from fnl lol. She came home and I said "I love you" and she said "what do you want" and I then said "you ordered me those red suede air max' didn't you". A least she was smart and stole one of my fnl rewards from my stash of them. I of course had to show her the woman's vintage am1s that I ordered for her.

My wife ordered me the pimentos for valentines day. The only reason I know is because I got a shipping notification from fnl lol. She came home and I said "I love you" and she said "what do you want" and I then said "you ordered me those red suede air max' didn't you". A least she was smart and stole one of my fnl rewards from my stash of them. I of course had to show her the woman's vintage am1s that I ordered for her.

Haha nice

Image Credit: Crooked Tongues

Women's release, but look real simple and clean. Just thought I'd share.

130213_05.jpg

Have you seen these materials in the flesh? They're terrible IMO. The flaky/scaly mudguard is not good. At all. And the super thick mesh type stuff didn't do anything for me either. Not to mention that tattered tongue. There may be other CWs of the "OG" releases with these materials, so just know you may be disappointed. I saw this pair a little over a month ago and was not impressed :smh:

Have you seen these materials in the flesh? They're terrible IMO. The flaky/scaly mudguard is not good. At all. And the super thick mesh type stuff didn't do anything for me either. Not to mention that tattered tongue. There may be other CWs of the "OG" releases with these materials, so just know you may be disappointed. I saw this pair a little over a month ago and was not impressed :smh:

I got the blues with a bunch of discount and reward points, so I was okay with it.

But, they are not worth retail, despite being a fantastic CW. Banana toe in full effect too. But, the CW is nice enough that I can overlook a little bit when paired with below retail price tag. Tattered tongue doesn't really bother me all that much, actually. Mesh is not a dealbreaker to me either.

The other CWs aren't nice enough for me to rock with even at the below retail. ...They're like, scoop for $50 flat status.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom