THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

didn't know where to post this:

Size? Air Max Light Easter Pack

http://www.size.co.uk/search/easter+edition/

keep checking for your size, because they're popping up every so often. I checked for a US 9.5 at 4am Pacific and it was sold out. Checked again at 6:15 and was able to add to my cart and buy them. I ended up with the blues. If the purples become availabel later today, might scoop those up too.
word, i was looking for a place to post this too.  ended up getting the blue pair, myself.  if the purples happen to still be available next week, i'll think about it.  but i told myself since i got both AM lights from the perf pack, i'd only get one of these lol. 

NOTE:  for anyone purchasing from size? their sizes are listed in UK sizing.  they started indicating it on these new AM light listings, but just in case you don't see it indicated anywhere else, they are, i repeat,  UK sizing

I was lucky enough to get another pair of black lepoards for $85 in a local store in md. I love this shoe!

Last edited:
I've got a thing for green this year. I think I'll finally put more effort into finding some Patta's in my size.

Anyways, on feet for today 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I copped both Air Max lights from Size today. Pretty easy cop. Very underrated shoe. Some young dude was asking the store assistant if they were a new air max 1 and 90 hybrid! :smh: SMH . They are a very underrated shoe. I picked up the perforated suede joints in blue last month too. These were the first Nike airs I ever owned with visible air back in 89.

I copped both Air Max lights from Size today. Pretty easy cop. Very underrated shoe. Some young dude was asking the store assistant if they were a new air max 1 and 90 hybrid!
mean.gif
SMH . They are a very underrated shoe. I picked up the perforated suede joints in blue last month too. These were the first Nike airs I ever owned with visible air back in 89.
tumblr_mjnhnco66U1rjxj9ko1_r1_400.gif

Not gonna lie I'm mad salty over those size? exclusive Lights. Their blog post announcing the shoes says 5.5-12 UK, but when I try to cop this morning only 5-11 UK :smh:.

I copped both Air Max lights from Size today. Pretty easy cop. Very underrated shoe. Some young dude was asking the store assistant if they were a new air max 1 and 90 hybrid!
mean.gif
SMH . They are a very underrated shoe. I picked up the perforated suede joints in blue last month too. These were the first Nike airs I ever owned with visible air back in 89.
wow.. am1/90 hybrid 
mean.gif

haha we did the opposite.  i copped both from the perf pack and the blue from the easter pack

Last edited:
still waiting for the pimientos, atomic teals, and photo blues to go on sale on FNL. i bought the atomic teals for retail, last month, and returned them because i wasnt too big of a fan of the yellowed mesh and laces. if they drop below $70 though, i'll probably re-cop haha.

I've got a thing for green this year. I think I'll finally put more effort into finding some Patta's in my size.

Anyways, on feet for today 
happy.gif

I been going hard for green colorways too. My lady blew my up head telling me how much she like when I wear green, lol.

So salty I missed out on these. Saw they were at a outlet recently, missed out on my size. Nice pics, though.

Last edited:
I been going hard for green colorways too. My lady blew my up head telling me how much she like when I wear green, lol.

So salty I missed out on these. Saw they were at a outlet recently, missed out on my size. Nice pics, though.
laugh.gif

my lady used to blow up my head about my kicks, and now she hates it when i buy them, saying i have too many.  the irony

mine too.  last time i ordered the perf pack, it took them 4 business days to arrive to me!

question.. for those who have the red EM1s, how has the white mesh been holding up to regular use?  does it get dirty fast?  or do you find them holding up pretty well

Last edited:
I hope these hit fnl and sit for a bit, a little price break would be good. I really dig these though. Hoping the black denim's are going to drop soon too.

Back
Top Bottom