THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Okay, so I can definitely get a hold of a US 11...I need a 12 if anyone has the opposite problem.

Holding out hope that someone ordered a UK 11 thinking it was US size or they get their 12s and they're too big. :\

Last edited:
Just received shipping confirmation from WellGosh for the Milan 1's 
pimp.gif
 ... Be on the lookout if you were able to get thru on there. 

Looks like there will be restocks coming and with the news that these hit Asia it's looking like they may hit the US.

Got my shipping confirmation for Milan 1s while I was sleeping. Odd thing is I never received an order confirmation email. Glad it's on its way and can't wait to rock them!

Last AM's I bought were the OG reds back in January. Are the newer AM's runing slightly longer like the OG's? I used to go a half size up previously but got my TTS for the OG's.

Via natterjacks CS this morning.

"Thank you for your message.  Due to the huge demand for these sneakers the site was under immense pressure and as such, some orders could not be processed as the sneakers sold prior to the order being finalised.  We will be reviewing all orders at 10am this morning and contacting customers individually if their order did go through.

All the very best."

Last edited:
I've never ordered from any asian sites, only US/Euro.   Would appreciate it if someone would pm me some spots to check.   I did post about caliroots releasing early for those that were looking  and missed it.  that's about the extent of my contributions, but it's a start. 

@AIRMAXSYNDICATE I've never had any luck ordering from chmielna20. Ordered once but I had to email them and have them send me an invoice. Plus they take forever to respond.

I believe if you're in the US you can't order directly from the website. As matty said you have to email them to receive an invoice.

Some US people were able to get their AJ1 Black/Royal blue from this website.

I appreciate the insight, I ordered then sent a follow up email requesting an invoice for my order #. Hopefully it goes through, but I'll continue searching, if anyone sees any site with a 10-10.5 please send it my way. Thanks In Advance.

I have a feeling natterjacks is going to cancel my order, ordering from the EU sucks more than it does in the US

I got my shipping confirmation for my Milans from WG this morning.

On another note...did anyone from the US receive their Air Max Lights from Size? yet?

I've never ordered from any asian sites, only US/Euro.   Would appreciate it if someone would pm me some spots to check.   I did post about caliroots releasing early for those that were looking  and missed it.  that's about the extent of my contributions, but it's a start. 
Got you Joey. Check your pm

Back
Top Bottom