THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I know it's a long shot but anyone know where I can get a pair or someone selling or looking to get rid of a pair of gold medals from 2008?( 314252-071) in either 11/11.5/12?  Had a chance to get a pair a few months ago but passed on them and i'm seriously regretting it right now because I cant find even one pair in my size anywhere.I couldn't cop when they released because of school then when I finished up paying tuition I just kinda assumed it wouldn't be too hard to find a pair which isn't the case at all but i've had them on the hit list for a minute and any help would be appreciated though I know it's a crapshoot at this point..

i cant order from the polish site, its driving me crazy, what do i choose in the order marker? dhl download or dhl transfer?

Just to add some color to all this blk & wht on the last few posts

qs

^ love them. Have beaters left from early 2000's release (no doubt someone here will know the year I'm referring to). Too trashed for any normal wear now:frown: hoping for another release soon. They recently came out in GS but not men's so hopefully soon.

Anyone have experience with ordering from Natterjacks before? I just copped a size 11 from them but something about it just seems off. Like how have they got them back up 7 hours after selling out? And how come they quoting US sizes when its in UK and I'm in UK. Just seems fishy.
Natterjacks are legit AF.

Their shop is in Kingston should you be local.

Does anyone know if those who ordered off the Polish site will be hit with custom fees? If so we are definitely better off paying resell.

Does anyone know if those who ordered off the Polish site will be hit with custom fees? If so we are definitely better off paying resell.
Custom fees are always random. There is no pattern to it. I know people who ordered 2 pairs from the same european site and got hit with 1 shoe and not the other.

Last edited:
loved to see all the peeps in here go ham about these am1s

copped mine couple of days ago, luckily no after midnight BS on websites for me

just chilling right now with a dutch herb stick in my hand and reading this very enjoyable thread

life can be so good sometimes
smokin.gif
Sounds amazing..

--

Is there an iD AM1 thread/section on here?

i got my order comfirmation from natterjacks but havent received any other email yet for my air max 1 milans i guess the good thing is i havent got a cancelation email

Smithfield - 919-989-6100 has the stadium green AM1 for 59.99 + 30% off, still at least a few pairs left.

Is that 30% off the $59.99, or is the $59.99 with the 30% off already applied?
And what's the shipping if you know?

To everybody that order EU sites, you have to be patient with them cause the easter holiday carries until the 4th in some countries. And if the store is Jewish you are screw, cause they dont work  until the 3rd it's passover. So everybody chill out and start to go crazy after the 3rd haha

Back
Top Bottom