THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Oh god...
http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/08/nike-air-max-1-fb-yeezy/

mean.gif

but they are not available yet in the US, and btw that roshe in the same cw, was that a EU release or was it also available statesides ? your cousin must be living in a very small village, how is it possible that he cant buy am1s at his local retailer :lol:

For some reason they stop getting them a few years back, he lives in PR. They get everything except AM1

I got my Air max 1 Milan's in from natterjacks today shipping wasnt the best was in a shipping bag with tape all around my box wasnt messed up tho so it's all good....
Did they send you shipping conf? Or did they send you nothing? I'm still waiting for an answer from them smh

I love a mint coloway sneaker but those will sell out due to the yeezy nickname alone :\

please, please don't let my beloved AM1's turn into the the Jordan section. smh. The Milan's already had me wanting to leave NT for a few days, lol.

Thanks

I was close to picking up a pair with the discount code from baas.

Good to hear they will release in the US.

I don't care about Kanye or the damn yeezy bs, but this is a dope cw. I really hope these hit the US, I'm not down for $200 am1's.

Welp there goes those AM1's. :smh: i can't wait for the ridculous questions, once again we'll see who sticks around in this thread after this :smh:

i remember elcerrito91 (the creator of this thread) had a pair of original (i think) white-grey-navy-red (obsidians) that he was trying to sell. They were cracked & beat. I think he wanted to physically get his hands on an older pair, no matter how destroyed, just to examine them & take in the nuances - to actually see with his own eyes the differences between original & current retros. He had that intrinsic motivation - he was real in that respect.

He knew how much I like this colorway and he tried pawning em off on me for cheap. I didn't want them,but seeing the love he had for kicks through the process really stuck with me to this day. He had it right. You had it right bro.

Last edited:
^^

And what was even more impressive was his age. I don't even think dude was old enough to order a drink. He owned only a handful of kicks, but his knowledge and expertise would lead you to believe he owned the entire catalog. 

May he rest in peace. 

Last edited:
how many pairs do most of y'all own?

never wasn't really into the am line besides favs like am90 infrared which I copped in 2010 but now that I'm working I'm starting to diversify my sneakers and branch out

Rumor: Hometurf pack release on NDC 4 / 20 TLO.

Can't believe this damn site censors 4 / 20 if you write it without the spaces. Absurd.

Last edited:
wait so after they said it would release in the US now it is? 
Yeah they are pretty reta*ded, going back and fourth wether or not they were going to release them. Now a couple people that work for nike as well as a few of the big personalities on twitter are saying release 4 /20 TLO. Seems like evidence is pretty solid this time, originally weren't going to release here. Guess demand for them made nike change their minds.

Yeah they are pretty reta*ded, going back and fourth wether or not they were going to release them. Now a couple people that work for nike as well as a few of the big personalities on twitter are saying release 4 /20 TLO. Seems like evidence is pretty solid this time, originally weren't going to release here. Guess demand for them made nike change their minds.

It is not releasing in the US. It's just a rumor.

As soon as I thought it was safe to come back... :smh:

Also Avengenator, where did you read that? Not saying you're lying or anything.

Back
Top Bottom