THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

@ghosTown Nice pic but is it just me or do these look much better in person! Nice p/u. My size too!!

@Graf IMO, that whole vintage midsole is not a big deal. Yes, it's not 'as' white but the yellowing (off white) isn't really a factor. They look really clean in person

Damn a lot happened in this thread, haven't checked it in 3 days

Mad I missed out on the libertys from oneness.. The mints are coo but I prefer the libertys. Mints had this thread blowing up tho

HAHAHAHA AT THAT DUDE WHO BOUGHT THE ATMOS

grab em quick!

brodies boutique just dropped a few for above retail

http://www.brodiesboutique.com/products/nike-air-max-1-yeezy-fb-qs-fresh-mint-pink-flash
Funny to see how things are hyped up. I live in Amsterdam. Those Milans were sitting everywhere here for a few weeks, even at Footlocker. Although they're sold out now. Those FB mint "yeezy" are more difficult to get. You don't see them in the boutiques, but some online stores had them. They were sold out quick, but Nike Amsterdam still have lots of them on the shelves at the moment. Don't get why that Brody Boutique is asking more money for the Milans than for the FB's. The FB's are more limited here. 

i have a question for you milan owners..whats the white stuff smeared on the midsole/soles?
strangely enough I didn't have any white marks on my milan am1, but the 90's came in filthy!

although this doens't look liek the same thing you're talking about, it came off with a wet towel.

Last edited:
There is NO "white stuff" smeared on the midsole of my milans. There is some white looking residue on the bottom of the shoe/sole. It's supposed to be a vintage effect like on the recent OG releases. Doesn't matter though cuz who's seeing the bottom of my shoe
As stated by others, YES there is "white stuff" on the midsoles of the Milans and also on the soles like the pic above on the AM90.

Don't know if its to preserve the midsoles or just to give a vintage look but once again YES there is "white stuff" on the midsoles.

Mine frome drome are in ny according to tracking on there way to me in chicago. I ordered sunday night. And my milans are on there way too what an awesome morning!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody that wanted the women's digital libertys, they're up on FNL.
None for me, feet are too big for women's size runs.

Back
Top Bottom