THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I bought my milans from soleawesome. There legit right? I did research and everyone said they were. Its taken a bit longer to get here than I wanted, I ordered last sunday. But I should be cool and everything legit right?

I ordered a pair from France and two from UK the UK ones didn't even come with tracking info and they came in a bag lol. The ones from France were double boxed and came with tracking. Any international orders will sit in customs for 1-3 days so don't panic. Took 12 days to get mine from UK

Also I paid 45 shipping for the ones from France and they came sooner so it all depends if they charged you for shipping and how much. Royal Mail can be slow. Don't be afraid to contact these stores for updates

I ordered a pair of the Mint AM1 FB from Drome last Saturday. My USPS tracking was updated last night that my package just departed Massachusetts. I'm located in Southern California though so I'm dumbfounded as to why my package would pass through Massachusetts. Does USPS have a hub their for incoming international packages? Has anyone else from Cali that ordered from Drome experienced the same?

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of the Mint AM1 FB from Drome last Saturday. My USPS tracking was updated last night that my package just departed Massachusetts. I'm located in Southern California though so I'm dumbfounded as to why my package would pass through Massachusetts. Does USPS have a hub their for incoming international packages? Has anyone else from Cali that ordered from Drome experienced the same?

What does your tracking # start with? I'm in cali and ordered last sunday but my tracking # doesn't work on usps and hasn't updated on royalmail. It just says collected.

Last edited:
Just picked these up and threw these right on. These are more dope in person and feel good on feet. A must have guys, don't sleep.

Last edited:

bro, you should have some kind of relief because I ordered last saturday morning and my tracking number still hasnt updated since it touchdown in the states. But there are a couple of guys in here who ordered the same time and some were either in the same boat as me or some went through different parts of the states on the east coast. I guess you'll just have to wait and when they come, they come.

-unrelated. but the airmax 90 thread if you are looking for the AM90 milans @ retail.

Last edited:
mine said, Origin Post is Preparing Shipment for the longest time. Then all of its sudden, its in Los Angeles. So I should get mine Monday.

mine said, Origin Post is Preparing Shipment for the longest time. Then all of its sudden, its in Los Angeles. So I should get mine Monday.
mine showed up with no confirmation email or tracking, so your all good bro - if your payments gone youve bagged them.

i ordered the FBs off Drome last sunday too. i emailed them like 2 days later asking for info and they wanted me to confirm my address , and that my shoes were "on hold". after the email i sent containing my information, i got nothing in reply. they havent refunded any money into my account, so lets see whats coming this week.

Just hold on guys if you got them from Drome.

I got mines in 5 days and was straight.I emailed them on Tuesday and they gave me my reference number and the site to track it.It made it to Chicago on Thursday morning and to my house Saturday afternoon.

I am impressed.

To add salt to the wound for people who got their orders canceled for the Milans from JD.

JD had a restock of the Milans earlier today, pretty much a FSR except for a US 11 I think.

The more I see these, the more I want 'em. More of a fall color tho. Will grab Ultramarines first for the summer.

Well stated...I was just about to post that I want these but between the OG obsidians, Milans, FB's and lime green rip-stops...I might nees to chill. Afterall, I will be hopping back to JB for grapes I think. I've had fun on this AM1 spree though!

To add salt to the wound for people who got their orders canceled for the Milans from JD.

JD had a restock of the Milans earlier today, pretty much a FSR except for a US 11 I think.

I'd never attempt to order form them again in life. I'll just miss a release before I give them any of my money. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom