THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just ordered my fbs from another place with many sizes available. They came out kinda expensive but nothing to worry about. 230$ shipped. 4-5 days to deliver. Pretty nice

Last edited:
Just ordered my fbs from another place with many sizes available. They came out kinda expensive but nothing to worry about. 230$ shipped. 4-5 days to deliver. Pretty nice

230?! I'm pretty sure these will be available in the states soon no need to spend 100+ extra

I checked ebay. The cheapest fbs my size and shipped to my country are 242$. Im from Portugal btw..

Last edited:
Got through on Size...

Hopefully all goes well..

$154 shipped isn't too bad I guess...

The common price for air max here is 180$ and we rarely get cheaper. In euro is 140€

Last edited:
just orderd 1 FB from size?, after that I checked back on the page and all sizes where gone, dang.

I wonder if size? will cancel my order, did anyone experience refunds/cancel orders from size? before?

to those wondering if size? cancels, just look up what happened with the Milans..
mean.gif

When these do hit the states, what kind of sites would be carrying them other than NDC?
most likely, will randomly hit shoe boutiques, and will appear on the big stores (FNL, FL EB) after all its a GR, not a QS.

but with the blogs buzzing them before they've hit the states, they will move something like the Roshe FB mints. but there should be enough to go around,

but w/ everyone being a re-seller, most wil be copping more than 1 pair.

$155 shipped is straight
These will be releasing in the states soon, be patient guys, no need to spend $200+

Your best bet is still European retail, IMO. People said the same about the Milans.

Very few people with the Milans got them from US sites, relatively speaking.

And, if they show up at boutiques or other online sites besides major chains, who's to say that those sites will sell them for US retail anyway.

Got my pair in last week from Drome and have worn them about 5 times already. The colorway is so clean. Really hoping I can land a second pair for retail when they hit stateside.

Few shots of my first ever nikeIDs from last year. Older options with the denim. Went with a simple clean design as my first one. Quality of IDs are noticeably better than regular releases in my opinion. More padding all around the shoe making it a snug TTS at my size 10.5. WIll make more IDs for sure

Back
Top Bottom