THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Of course the obsidians would hit FNL right after I bought mine off eBay for $118 today :smh: .

ah, no worries right?
obsidians for retail + shipping = not your worst case scenario

especially if your pair comes out nice; hopefully it will & you can post pics when received!

just guessing - but it seems so far like nike might not have overproduced these

HUGE difference between EASY COP and LUCKY TIMING. my friend sent be the link 10 min after. 2 sizes available. kept refreshing and got mine. THATS luck. EASY COP is if people who missed the link earlier, saw this thread and got their size now.

I miss random NDC releases for Jordan's. made it easier than the 8am/5am rush you get now and servers getting jammed.

I'm dreading this FB release, might sway the hype beast to this underrated and overlooked classic. I like getting my AM1's for $60-75.

Finally copped my Milans. Of course I overpaid past the 120 but 190 shipped is better than what everyone has been asking for.

Finally copped my Milans. Of course I overpaid past the 120 but 190 shipped is better than what everyone has been asking for.

Got the Mints yesterday from Size? and they were meh. I really like the mesh in the toe box but that's it.

My GF love them so my guess is other girls would like them too, so LACED UP and go conquer some vajayjay 

Got the Mints yesterday from Size? and they were meh. I really like the mesh in the toe box but that's it.
My GF love them so my guess is other girls would like them too, so LACED UP and go conquer some vajayjay 

THIS! Well said, sir

I know the pics are horrible but I'm no camera enthusiasts or photographer. These are very clean and the midsole is not as thick as I thought it would be from the pics I've seen of them

Last edited:
I really like what kicksdeals does with alot of things they post.

But sometimes they just ruin the hunt if you know what i mean

Back
Top Bottom