THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've had that problem before fellas... I believe I went with this approach, used the 20 dollar off coupon first then used the rewards card... Ended up taking 40 dollars off... With the coupons it's best to use first because of their exceptions with the nominal value being 100 dollars or more for 20 dollars off. Use that first and you should be in the clear for the rewards joint. At least worked for me a while back lol unless that changed up

They must have switched things up more recently. When you add your WC reward it gives you the message "minimum purchase amount must be met before shipping and tax to redeem this coupon offer." And the coupon discount is removed.

For anyone without a $20 off paper coupon you can use this to save $20 off of these:

1124VLGFXED

@JP - add the $10 off coupon below in the "Coupon" box and then add your WC reward coupon number, rather than your membership number, in the "Redeem your winners circle rewards" box.

$10 off coupon good until the 20th: 10LSE75

WOW i just woke up and theyre sold out...seriously...its what ive been waiting for. fml 

Don't worry, if these follow regular FNL protocol then there will be more on the way. They usually pull their warehouse inventory first, and then they consolidate their physical store inventory and make that available a couple days later.

Thanks! I tried looking around 5am but didn't find it. I might of missed it being so early. lol repped!

also got em at $86 total :smokin

nice come up man. I bought mine from NDC like 2 weeks ago on their 2nd restock. I was hoping FNL would get them so I could use my WC reward, but fear got the better of me and I pulled the trigger.

waiting for that size 10 :[ lol lets hope for a restock this week! also there is no way of using the $20 off coupon instore right? haha that would rule 

Yeah I was hoping to use the 20$ off these have been in dtlrs for a while but wanted to get them cheap

Im tracking my fbs and it says on gls track & trace that the weight of the package is 8kg. Is it normal for a pair of sneakers? Haha im hoping they sent like 3 pairs for the price of 1 xD

Im tracking my fbs and it says on gls track & trace that the weight of the package is 8kg. Is it normal for a pair of sneakers? Haha im hoping they sent like 3 pairs for the price of 1 xD
Lol I think they're sendin you The Pablo Escobar package

damn, ive been missing out on everything lately. the mint's continue to elude me, and now the obsidians finally hit fnl and my size is gone. Hopefully fnl restocks the obsidians at least.

anyone know of any non boutique stores getting the mints? fta, uo, nordstroms all sold the mint roshe so i wonder if they'll all get the am fb as well?

waiting for that size 10 :[ lol lets hope for a restock this week! also there is no way of using the $20 off coupon instore right? haha that would rule 

Yes u can , I actually paid $59 for mine in store , I used a wc rewards coupon , a $10 off coupon and I returned my 180's that I used another wc rewards coupon so they game me a $20 gift card . I was than able to use all 3 to purchase the obsidians ......$59 was a steal

smh of course i asked yesterday when does fnl get them and it drops this morning haha oh well congrats to everyone who copped. Nice steal on the coupons and WC points. im going to keep searching local.

Random question

But does anyone remember the last time Obsidians were retroed or released?

Just Blaze, to my knowledge -

604139-141
Nike Air Max (Original Mesh) LE
White/Mid Navy-Lt Zen Grey-V Red

all other similiar releases since have had the wrong color eyelets, sole blocking, materials (ie leather), swoosh, etc...

306345-141
Nike Air Max SC
White/Obsidian-Neutral Grey is one example of this. No hits of red. The ones with the flag & different colored swoosh are another example of close but not the original colorway.

-so it's a fairly difficult original colorway (yet the best one in my humble opinion-da reds were always too loud for me)-

PS - so 1987/88 & 1999 - they also released around 1994 as well, but i believe those had white eyelets

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom