THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How much you paying?

Raffi i can get those for you. But from australia. So you pay the higher retail plus postage. Theyre in a store on shelf sitting at the mo.

After some waiting..some haggling...the sneaker gods finally smiled upon me. Gotta love trades.

How much you paying?

Raffi i can get those for you. But from australia. So you pay the higher retail plus postage. Theyre in a store on shelf sitting at the mo.
thank you for the offer man but she thinks 180 is already a lot lol. im just trying to help her out she said if i cant get them for retail dont worry about it. so thank you! hopefully i can find the other spots releasing them 

Why are people calling the AM1 Obsidian patches the Paris? Am I missing something?
maybe people are calling these patches "Paris" because Tinker Hatfield designed the AM1 after visiting the Centre Pompidou in Paris.

if so, perhaps we should call all the AM1 "Paris"

but honestly, i don't know

Edit: wrong thread im an idiot. No clue why i didnt realize i was posting those in the AM1 thread

Last edited:
Can i get a price check on a DS pair of these?

Thanks in advance
Those are Airmax Lunar 90s. The paisley patterned pair from this pack seems to be more popular, the herringbone pair you posted seems to be around retail. I know a Canadian site with a size 8, 10.5 and 11 if you're interested, our dollar sucks so it would probably end up being around US retail to your door.

250caddy 250caddy yea i like these a lot better than the Paisley ones. I guess thats good for me so i don't have to pay a lot lol. I need a size 12 though. And what was retail on them, $140?

Got my black patches today. IMO these are the best colorway with olives in second and sands last. Thought I was not gonna need two pairs, but can't let one pair go. These will be beat. Shout-out @solecali for the great customer service.

Sidenote: One of my pairs had this discoloration. Anyone know how to get rid of this? Repped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom