THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

scored a 9.5 off SNKRS
laugh.gif

Once.  I  am around 20% in winning these SNKR raffles.   Last one I entered was for the black ovo 10's and took a L.  Funny thing is i'd rather have those to complete my set of OVO 10's.

Curious, for those who won, how many times did you enter?

Last edited:
actually won a pair size 11, entered 4 times , was kind of sour i only got 1 but seein that many didnt cop, guess im lucky

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think I'm gonna change up my delivery addresses next draw (along with payment and IPs)
I did change my delivery to my girlfriends house and I used a new card....well old card but it wasnt saved in snkrs

Yeah I usually shop on the clearance section, gotta stop being cheap and actually buy something on the site. Ha!

laugh.gif
for real
win on SNKRS, screencap, post on ebay

i went ahead and got a pair for $280 for my 14... ive got a busy week and dont feel like trying to hunt down a pair for retail...
i rarely pay resale but oh well
This is how i was last night, knew i wouldnt win the draw so thought screw it.

This is how i was last night, knew i wouldnt win the draw so thought screw it.

yeah i wanted to try at retail first... i didnt see my size available on any of the boutique sites so i knew it was going to be tough

btw, what is that in your avy? just some type of art or an am90 box of some sort?

yeah i wanted to try at retail first... i didnt see my size available on any of the boutique sites so i knew it was going to be tough

btw, what is that in your avy? just some type of art or an am90 box of some sort?
Yeah, its an AM90 shaped into a cube

Back
Top Bottom