THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The iD's have a pricing glitch right now. They're showing up as $200 in cart. I just placed an order on the USA's and the price remained throughout the checkout process. I'd jump on these quick to save another $20 while you can.

Just placed an order and only paid $73 after the pricing glitch, 20% promo code and a gift card. :smokin

The iD's have a pricing glitch right now. They're showing up as $200 in cart. I just placed an order on the USA's and the price remained throughout the checkout process. I'd jump on these quick to save another $20 while you can.

Just placed an order and only paid $73 after the pricing glitch, 20% promo code and a gift card.
smokin.gif
Dude thanks for the heads up!

So glad I waited until now to order - just got OG reds and my USA iDs for $308 shipped together.

Good ****. Looking forward to seeing how they come out. I ordered the straight template they made so hopefully it turns out well.
I went with this. Switched up the eyelets, airbag and outsole.
Im stoked to see how all the variations turn out - I think all will look great. Its pretty hard to **** up the layout with those colors...unless you did a red or navy midsole haha

Copped the red n Grey today. Went to the mall no spits had them. Had to go DT niketown and cop. Almost git the oreo too but held back. These are beautiful and dam comfy. Might go get the oreo too

The Turn is lovely [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Everyone jump on board

ID options aren't that great for $220.00. Will wait for discount on Oreos or if better colorways come down the line.

Dude, get on chat right now. Tell them you ordered them before the price drop and you're upset. They'll either adjust it or give you a 20% off code - try it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did both. The Nike rep I talked to said the $220 price was the actual glitch and $200 is correct.

I actually cancelled my initial order last night cause I'm changing the air bubble to red and also ordering the OG red as well to put that 20% code to good use.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did both. The Nike rep I talked to said the $220 price was the actual glitch and $200 is correct.

I actually cancelled my initial order last night cause I'm changing the air bubble to red and also ordering the OG red as well to put that 20% code to good use.
Yea I ordered USA iDs and the OG reds and had a 20% code and got them for little over $300 shipped.

I was packing up my HTM last night that I'm returning and looked at the one pair I've worn that look like atmos cement. And the mudguard is like bleeding, it looks really weird. I'm getting on chat soon to see if they'll let me return them and get full refund even though they've been worn once. If so, I'll use that for one more flyknit iD most likely.

This doesn't look right does it?

I was packing up my HTM last night that I'm returning and looked at the one pair I've worn that look like atmos cement. And the mudguard is like bleeding, it looks really weird. I'm getting on chat soon to see if they'll let me return them and get full refund even though they've been worn once. If so, I'll use that for one more flyknit iD most likely.

This doesn't look right does it?
Damn that mudguard is jacked up. I was just thinking to myself when you posted you're collection pic why the hell didn't I order some HTM ID's but maybe I made the right move lol. You should ask them about that. I would be pissed.

Damn that mudguard is jacked up. I was just thinking to myself when you posted you're collection pic why the hell didn't I order some HTM ID's but maybe I made the right move lol. You should ask them about that. I would be pissed.
I made three pairs, I've worn two of them (the atmos ones above and then the teal mudguard pair with HTM print toebox) - I'm sending the pics to a Nike rep in a chat now to see if I can just return them. The teal pair with the HTM print were my favorites anyways and theres no problem with those. I think this pair has an issue because I did the clear side panel, and so the mudguard is white but its laid over a black toebox so its starting to bleed now...idk guess we'll see. 

Back
Top Bottom