THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike must have been bombarded with orders the first week. My pair finally shipped this morning and I placed my order within 24 hours of them hitting the site.

There was a solid week long gap between the "almost done" email and actual shipping. I've never had an ID take this long.

Those Pinnacles posted above definitely have that toebox that looks like it was slammed into a brick wall.

These Pinnacles are so flame....and with a good shape. Love mine. The leather is amazing.

Last edited:
Yeah mate
Who is Jake and does he do sole swaps like that as a service? If yes, what does he charge? I'd love to see this Racer on an AM1 sole. I love the upper but hate the racer sole.

nike-flyknit-racer-multi-multicolor-multicolour-Dark-Grey-Blue-Glow-Pink-Foil-Black-526628-004-p.jpg

wish they did more with the 3m on them pinnacles. tired of the monochromatic ish.  at least use the 3m in more places to break it up the monotony. 

wish they did more with the 3m on them pinnacles. tired of the monochromatic ish.  at least use the 3m in more places to break it up the monotony. 

I think that's kind of the point of this shoe though. It's supposed to be a bit more low key. That being said, I'm all for some loud releases as well.

I think that's kind of the point of this shoe though. It's supposed to be a bit more low key. That being said, I'm all for some loud releases as well.

Yeah, that's what these are all about....some simple, clean and premium joints. They go great with some dressier wears too. Jeans a jacket and AM1 Pinns.

I went tts, although I can see how some would say a half size down too. Being that the leather will most surely start to stretch/relax after some wears.
Probably doesn't help you much, but when in doubt stay tts is what I always say.

Anyone know if the Flyknit AM1's are harsh on the heel?

My wife needs something with good cushion on the heel part. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

I went tts, although I can see how some would say a half size down too. Being that the leather will most surely start to stretch/relax after some wears.
Probably doesn't help you much, but when in doubt stay tts is what I always say.
thank you..

do you think you could size down and still be good? are they snug currently or loose? sorry for the questions..

thank you..
do you think you could size down and still be good? are they snug currently or loose? sorry for the questions..

Well, I wear a 13 in all AM1's, although I did get a 12.5 in FK'S....but that;s a totally different animal. FK's allow for a roomier fit with all the give from the Flyknit material, etc...
But, yeah I like to wear/lace mine up a bit loose and they still fit fine. I don't have a wide foot either. So, I am totally okay with staying my TTS.

IDK, bro I hate to give advice on size and fit because everyone's foot is different, that and along with everyone wears theirs different and likes different fits.
There are plenty on NDC, so I would say go TTS and then go from there.
You can always send them back or even take them back to a outlet if that is easier.

Good luck

Anyone know if the Flyknit AM1's are harsh on the heel?

My wife needs something with good cushion on the heel part. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm sure she would be fine. They are really comfy and light.
Put it this way, I have yet to hear any issues over comfort with the FK's.
I absolutely love mine.

Back
Top Bottom