THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Absolutely.

That's why i am nervous about making a appointment. I couldn't accept that at all
Overall....I love mine to death. And I'm not just saying that because I spent a stack on them.

I love them because they're a 100% authentic Nike custom made for me and me only. I got to pick out all 60+ areas on the shoe, I got to decide on the laser etching on the insole, I got to design them totally from the ground up.

Could the shape be better? Yes.

But the overall experience at 21 Mercer with Jonathan and Anthony was top notch, and I don't regret booking my appointment one bit.

Yeah, your bespokes are reigning champions as far as I am concerned....have always thought that.
I have yet to see any other pair that looks better. IMO

Was going to ask if you could do it all over...would you do it again?
I think you just answered my question though.

Yeah, your bespokes are reigning champions as far as I am concerned....have always thought that.
I have yet to see any other pair that looks better. IMO

Was going to ask if you could do it all over...would you do it again?
I think you just answered my question though.
Appreciate it man!

And yes I definitely would, honestly...if I lived in NYC I would have made a second pair by now. I'll probably do one more within the next year or so, depending on when I go back to NY.

I kind of want to wait and see what 2017 brings with the new shape talk....if they change iD shape and besoke, I'd make a trip for sure.

Although...I did get a "semi-confirmation" from Jonathan that he would let me design my second pair via email/txt since I have already been there and know the materials and everything. Im like a 12 hour car ride/ 2 and half hour flight to NYC so that would save some change haha.

Can you return bespokes? I would be sick knowing I spent a g and having a badly shaped toe box.

Picked these USA flyknits sz 12 off eBay for $99 , probably a return to th Nike outlet

Last edited:
An eBay return, does the seller allow?

Most likely a return to a Nike factory store and someone scooped them up to make a quick buck on the bay.

Put a steamer to the toebox. I finally got around to steaming my iD's and OG reds and they look ten times better.

Most likely a return to a Nike factory store and someone scooped them up to make a quick buck on the bay.

Put a steamer to the toebox. I finally got around to steaming my iD's and OG reds and they look ten times better.

I plan on doing that, the pics I see after people have done that is amazing

Picked these USA flyknits sz 12 off eBay for $99 , probably a return to th Nike outlet

When? You must have copped ASAP bc I didn't see a thing. I have an alert set for all size 12 flyknits on eBay lol.

Last edited:
i wish the air max 1 got the camo ID options like the air force 1's... was stoked when i saw air force 1's thinking am1 would get same options... then Nike fails again

copped these for my friend vane, but also as a guinea pig to try and doing something with the cracked suede.  i really want to avoid tennis ball method.  just threw these in the washer on delicate and they cleaned up nicely.  if nike brought it back to this simple layout, nice thick materials, and that sick shape, life would be wonderful.  oh i got these for $11 shipped.  nipples on treads still present.

2003 sc maize

Last edited:

they are worth at least 200 euro in the AM1 FB group
dope. 
@unseen man you keep finding these unreal steals for your lady friend.

those are super clean
yeah i was amped to find them.  also found myself some green adventures for $41!!!  3 months back, i almost spend 200 on a pair. pays to be patient and keep the eyes open. 
nerd.gif

dope. 

yeah i was amped to find them.  also found myself some green adventures for $41!!!  3 months back, i almost spend 200 on a pair. pays to be patient and keep the eyes open. :nerd:

you're scoring those karma finds from all the love you spread around via gifted air max bangers

[ATTACHMENT=12700]IMG_6504.JPG (149k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Bought these from eBay for a steal. Love the OG Vintage 2012

Hey guys, is it true that air max 1 from ten years back run big?
I saw some hufquakes in size 10,5 but i normally wear size 11 on all my am 1. But they are all from the last 5 years.
So could you tell me if this is true?
Thank you

Not as good as @unseen recent deals but local pickup for $150 over the weekend.
$150 ?? those things worth like $550 or more and DS pairs go around for $700-$800

the guy that was selling them must be desperate in need for money to buy some meth or something like that
roll.gif

Last edited:

$150 ?? those things worth like $550 or more and DS pairs go around for $700-$800

the guy that was selling them must be desperate in need for money to buy some meth or something like that
roll.gif

Lol! I don't think the guy was on meth but he definitely needed the money. I bought multiple pairs (NB, Adidas etc.) from him and they were all major steals! He unfortunately did not have any other Am1's that I could grab though.

Sometimes others misfortunes can be your come up. I got this lot off eBay for $100 back in the day. I don't know if it was a pissed off girlfriend selling her mans shoes or somebody who needed rent money but either way it was a win for me.8)
Only wanted 2 out of the set but hey can't complain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom