THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i dont quite understand all the hoopla about the new ID options. someone clue me in... its like a few new colors?  we can change the eyelet without laces?  doesnt seem that drastically different.  the best change i see is that the rendering is more appealing.

best i can do, which was something i created with the last ID:

unflamingo

hold slightly tight 

silver bullet or peewee if you change the swoosh to grey and laces white.

vvv thank you @rawdawg34
 for the info. vvv

It's just dope cause they seem to have put in colors we haven't seen for a while. That maroon suede is super nice, gorge green, baby blueish hue, etc.

Yeah I hope the mudguard isn't paper thin like shown in the rendering. I'll probably pull the trigger on a pair and keep you guys posted

Really disappointing news about the Atmos elephant "pack" if it is true...the Safari re-release had given me hope. Even though it was kinda different than the OG I thought that anyone that put in decent effort would be able to get a pair

Last edited:
Came up with these with the new suede options. kinda like an APC or J. Crew Collab. Would look better with Sail midsole tho.

its a bummer how the atmos might be part of a pack, however i still can't think of a better jordan to pack them up with so its not all bad. 

Saw the Atmos pack listed another website today. Such a shameless money grab on Nike's part, and to make them supposedly limited too, shm.

Got these in today from the 25off sale. Midsole is supposed to be cognac too. But I don't think it is?

What you guys think?

Saw the Atmos pack listed another website today. Such a shameless money grab on Nike's part, and to make them supposedly limited too, shm.
Basically. Shame on them for doing this. No one asked for AJ3's. 

I don't even know any Tier Zero accounts near me 
mean.gif

:lol: "shameless money grab" ...its a retro, not like they're cashing in on something hot at the moment.

J23 reporting that the AM1 Atmos to come in a pack with Jordan 3 Atmos - only tier zero too. SMH at Nike.
Yup, got the notification hope they don't mess up the Atmos 1's like they did the AM1 Safari Atmos but I did like the Glow in the dark effect they did with the shoe though.

Man ya complain about everything lol

They trynna have people go the extra mile for **** the actually want. Wether the AM1 dropped by itself or the pack it would've been tier zero regardless for the simple fact that they had us vote for it and saw the high demand. So start making friends at tier zero accounts lol

It's also the 30 year anniversary of the air max 1 so expect all the OG colors to drop as well. Air max day weekend is gonna leave people broke

The advice I was given from someone who is close to Stevey Ryder (aka @sole1love on ig) was to wait until AMD

MY BELIEF   is that new shape will be introduced to iD on AMD, so I am patiently waiting. 

I'm just the messenger, don't shoot me - but if you all remember I was correct on all the info with the HTM iDs

just sayinnnn 
wink.gif

I ordered this exact colorway, due in Friday.

Midsole looks olive in that lighting :smh:

Could you post more pics?

I'll post more. Definitely not an olive Midsole, but it doesn't match the cognac upper at all. Doesn't look bad, but almost made me think I ordered a different colored Midsole altogether

Back
Top Bottom