THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Day 14: 2003 grunge 307133 121.

So, from what I've read...The Atmos pack will only be sold at select retailers worldwide...Meaning in store? Any stores online?
I've found nothing concrete online. I get the feeling it will be an in-store launch.

Even NikeTown London wont be getting them in (so I was told by staff member).

pigeons would be fire without the patch and a mesh toe box

either way dope color way

Great underrated shoe that we need new retros of. Actually one of the best designs ever.

I would be very afraid to wear that pair however, might crumble very soon.
Yeah, I figured so but for $50 I had to grab them lol. Any idea the year on these?

just replicated those pigeons on iD....

essentials, can be built w/mesh toe box & all suede upper w/leather swoosh.

fire iD....

now, is it smarter to hold out for the shape update in June or make them soon before these options are changed?
hmmmmm

Last edited:

fire iD....

now, is it smarter to hold out for the shape update in June or make them soon before these options are changed?
hmmmmm
Solar Red is the outsole and liner color ya? Just replicating for ***** and giggles and the render looks off...

fire iD....

hmmmmm
Ha ha these have been sitting in my cart I also am thinking about waiting for new shape but don't want to miss out

Last edited:
This might be a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway...why is the ultra 2.0 not the same shape as the OG?

The OG's (as usual on any model) are another level compared to the retros.

I would think that Nike could recreate these larger air units for the air max 1 with the thicker nitrogen filled air units and the different type of polyurethane used. They shouldnt have the same problems of deflating like the originals did with the sf6.

Don't know if posted already but here's the packaging for the 2.0 LE.

Had these had the correct shape, I might have considered them. Nike can keep that Garbage, they are an easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom