THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

to clarify, the one getting the pack wins right? not the one who used the pack to trade for the yeezy +200 wins

Personally, the one who gets the pack wins.

How many people you know cooked on the Yeezy red stripes vs. the people who cop the pack?

I do, the bred.

Maybe this group is bias? 
laugh.gif

man this thread sucks now smh
one more Saturday
we can only hope man. 
fred is that you? whats this all about?  dude found a mismatched pair, now he tryna push weight like its a special pack or some ish?  
thank you. 
happy.gif

Hypefreaks going wild on the am1 thread. Cant wait until this whole thing blows over.
me and you twinning 1 day apart. 
glasses.gif

Day 22. ACG Pack.
keep up the contributions fam.  
smokin.gif

all this newb on newb hate needs to stop... 

Last edited:

to clarify, the one getting the pack wins right? not the one who used the pack to trade for the yeezy +200 wins
If you really like - want the pack , to keep it for yourself  , i would do it.

If you plan on selling , i doubt  people will spend a grand on  the pack  , when they can  just get the air max 1 with half of that or less.

Those 3's do not worth that much imo,they look like a very bad GS version (and im really into 3's).

Last edited:
Here's my comparison:

OG red -vs- royal (both size 13 and as you can see both of them are the same length)

OG red -vs- pinnacle (OG is 13, pinnacle is 12.5)

OG red -vs- '05 mushroom (both size 13) 

Post size tag of your pinnacles because I've never seen a 12.5 ever on any site that has them

Also that angle isn't exactly straight on you can tell by the lines in your hardwood floor (as a photographer I know that you can easily manipulate an image via the angles... which is why I posted them backed up against a box)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom