THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

you really think he did that comparison and lied just to spite you?!!! Hahaha

No I am just saying... it's kinda like the same way people are acting like I'm lying after posting my pics

Either way I don't really care lol I've already moved that pair and have a half size smaller coming in

Last edited:
Post size tag of your pinnacles because I've never seen a 12.5 ever on any site that has them

Also that angle isn't exactly straight on you can tell by the lines in your hardwood floor (as a photographer I know that you can easily manipulate an image via the angles... which is why I posted them backed up against a box)
hahaha dude are you serious?

you really think i'd be making up a size 12.5 just to proof you wrong 
eyes.gif

and the angle doesn't make any difference.. there's obviously something wrong with your royals, nike screwed up

hahaha dude are you serious?

you really think i'd be making up a size 12.5 just to proof you wrong :rolleyes  

and the angle doesn't make any difference.. there's obviously something wrong with your royals, nike screwed up

All I said is that I've never seen a 12.5 which is why I asked you to post the size tag

And they're not mine anymore so not my problem

No I am just saying... it's kinda like the same way people are acting like I'm lying after posting my pics

Either way I don't really care lol I've already moved that pair and have a half size smaller coming in

So did you keep anything or buy them just to resell?

I think you missed the point here. Nobody is accusing you of lying, they're saying because the difference is so drastic, they think Nike mistagged your specific pair with the wrong size...which does happen from time to time.

Peace,
J

I think you missed the point here. Nobody is accusing you of lying, they're saying because the difference is so drastic, they think Nike mistagged your specific pair with the wrong size...which does happen from time to time.

Peace,
J

Is that really your last name?!?!

Thank you, got yourself a rare size right there

From my 4 years experience working at a sneaker store you don't see many 12.5
i have all 4 in 12.5

the jade, fog and sail run big but for some reason the black ones size really small (maybe nike also screwed up)

gonna return the black ones this week.

....they were huge... they did not fit.... I bought them resale.... I sold them for the same price I bought them.... I bought a half size smaller

Why would I keep a sneaker that doesn't fit me?

Ah I was under the assumption you scored few pairs for retail and didn't keep anything

Carry on

Ah I was under the assumption you scored few pairs for retail and didn't keep anything

Carry on

I wish. But unfortunately like 95% of everyone else I was not selected when these released

Found them for 300 and sold them to a friend at the same price and am using the money to grab a 7.5 at 300

Basically a trade without the hassle

Keeping my fingers crossed that the 7.5 fit me better

Back
Top Bottom