THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

0/30 I never won a SNKRS raffle my entire life, I hope they reserve me a pair of Royal 1s like they did with the Banned/Breds.

I never win nothing I want

i bite the bullet and got a sz 8.5 air max 1 atoms 2017 retro on stockX for 439 shipped , not the best deal but i think thats the best i could find :smh: what you guys think on that price ? i didn't want to wait and see prices soar to 700 plus in a couple of months .

I miss the days when Nike didn't let anyone sell AF1s online. Online anywhere is a joke now. Any quasi-limited or hyped drop should be in-store only. Just spread that in-store distribution out a little more.
but then the people in the bundocks have no chance.

Got my L email. I wish nike would just got back to bot life at least I felt like I had a chance or I could pay ATC with draw I can't even win a GR and there's a acct glitch to enter many times. Just go back to fcfs online nike

Last edited:
i bite the bullet and got a sz 8.5 air max 1 atoms 2017 retro on stockX for 439 shipped , not the best deal but i think thats the best i could find :smh: what you guys think on that price ? i didn't want to wait and see prices soar to 700 plus in a couple of months .

I think that's as good as you can do man. Great shoe, worth it if you have it.

Congrats to the poster above hope you enjoy them

0/4 with the air max 1's.
1/1 with air max 2.0 [emoji]128104[/emoji]‍[emoji]127908[/emoji]
yuck bro unless you talkin about the AM90 FK's

I miss the days when Nike didn't let anyone sell AF1s online. Online anywhere is a joke now. Any quasi-limited or hyped drop should be in-store only. Just spread that in-store distribution out a little more.
but then the people in the bundocks have no chance.
technically these days you got no chance now in the boondocks online either. Let SOMEBODY scoop lol

Last edited:
0/4 on Air maxs so far

I would like the platinum vapor max...which i am assuming will wrap up my air max month with the ol 0/5

Back
Top Bottom