THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Welp, I thought the Atmos' released tomorrow. Donkey of the day goes to me. Ah well, back to Racers and the flyknit Air Max retroes.

Fiancé missed a call from Saint Alfred's this morning while she was out. Now I have to call off the wedding.

Post of Air Max weekend:

Who's going to Nike Soho in the morning? Possible chances any of the am1's gonna drop?

I was there tonight for the sneak peak. No signs of any AM1s (except the 2.0s, which I bought). Some hypebeast was trying to talk his way into a pair of Atmos, and the dude was adamant they didn't have any. He was wearing some 90 Ultras and said "if we had extra Atmos don't you think I'd be wearing them."

I'm not saying it's a definite, but no one even hinted to come back tomorrow for more.

I was there tonight for the sneak peak. No signs of any AM1s (except the 2.0s, which I bought). Some hypebeast was trying to talk his way into a pair of Atmos, and the dude was adamant they didn't have any. He was wearing some 90 Ultras and said "if we had extra Atmos don't you think I'd be wearing them."

I'm not saying it's a definite, but no one even hinted to come back tomorrow for more.
When I worked for CS, that's all the Hypebeasts do. Ask those kind of questions. I would give a smart *** answer like that as well.

Anyways I gotta pick up my wristband for the Air Max Day Party tomorrow so I'll find out eventually.

Post of Air Max weekend:

Lol i was in my feelings. Insult to injury, she was out with her friends at brunch, meanwhile I was eating cereal and had a splash of milk left because she crushed it lol i wasnt meant to be great this month.

I went this morning thinking they'd have masters but I was wrong. Unless you want to cop some exclusive apparel or are really interested in the vapor max or the Nike ID options, save yourself the gas and the headache of getting through LA traffic.
Yeah, that 2hr 18min drive one way is way too far for my spine to handle. :wow:

I went this morning thinking they'd have masters but I was wrong. Unless you want to cop some exclusive apparel or are really interested in the vapor max or the Nike ID options, save yourself the gas and the headache of getting through LA traffic.
Yeah, that 2hr 18min drive one way is way too far for my spine to handle. :wow:

Masters were across the street at the pop-up.

I got this 5 panel reversible hat that went with the atmos pack. It's pretty sick.

Last edited:
Has anybody tried on the vapormax?? They really as comfortable as nike trying to hype them up to be?

The am1 flyknit 3.26 colorway is dope but dont want to have to pay the extra money for an ID and have to wait a month to get.

1 last day for nike to redeem air max month.
Have the CDG vapormax. Comfy for a run but weird for just walking around. Something you just gotta try on for yourself and decide.

I'll probably order two pairs...

I wish there was an option for no mudguard material and White outsole portions...

Last edited:
Seen a dude in line for Speakeasy Chicago wearing a pair of 750 Boosts and honestly with the way Nike handled these releases, I ain't mad at it.

Seen a dude in line for Speakeasy Chicago wearing a pair of 750 Boosts and honestly with the way Nike handled these releases, I ain't mad at it.

Lmao congrats to the guy. Makes me want to wear my 350s or even some ubs when I go to the sneakeasy tomorrow. Struck out on all the air maxes I wanted this month. I'm done buying the consolidation shoes nike offers.

Went to the Air Soho event earlier this evening. Nothing special. No restocks or anything. If you're looking to buy random stuff from Nike Soho or the vapors, they have plenty in stock. Spoke to a few people and they said no restocks tomorrow, but who knows? A bunch of og air max on display, but it look better in Air Max Con. There was some finger food and alcohol beverage, which wont be any for tomorrow. They had the Royal 1's and 31's in display, but it won't be sold until the release date. Customize shirts available today and tomorrow. Also you can build your terrarium. Overall, last years event was better. Not because it had restocks, but it had a cool convention feel to it. This one felt like a retail store dressed up as a cool event.

Went to the Air Soho event earlier this evening. Nothing special. No restocks or anything. If you're looking to buy random stuff from Nike Soho or the vapors, they have plenty in stock. Spoke to a few people and they said no restocks tomorrow, but who knows? A bunch of og air max on display, but it look better in Air Max Con. There was some finger food and alcohol beverage, which wont be any for tomorrow. They had the Royal 1's and 31's in display, but it won't be sold until the release date. Customize shirts available today and tomorrow. Also you can build your terrarium. Overall, last years event was better. Not because it had restocks, but it had a cool convention feel to it. This one felt like a retail store dressed up as a cool event.

Well at least you got some alcohol and food to go w/the Nike plant. I confirmed that Mental(ity) t-shirt giveaway from day ago after the morning final Draw L. Here's hoping they don't F* up 30th anniversary of Max90.
I want my WarHawks.

Back
Top Bottom