THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The atmos is also about 0,5 -1 size smaller. Really disappointed about the quality of the toebox tho. I remembered that the 2007 toebox had huge creases after a handful of wears. After 1 day the 2017 already show some big creases in the toebox.

Been following this thread for a month now.

From the Netherlands, I also considered myself retired a few years ago(in the years that Nike SB slowly died).Thought the sneaker game was dead with the yeezy/boost hype train. Thought the air max og would be an easy cop, cause the og red and blue cws were always on discount and who is collecting am 1 nowadays right? What was I wrong. Luckily I got the masters and atmos due to camping the first time in 7 years again, meeting some og nikeheads again, and bring back some old memories. You guys will see me a lot more in this thread:wink:.

My motto is rock it, don't stock it. So here a picture of my atmos:
Nice! Where did u camp, i thought there where instores selling in nl?

The atmos is also about 0,5 -1 size smaller. Really disappointed about the quality of the toebox tho. I remembered that the 2007 toebox had huge creases after a handful of wears. After 1 day the 2017 already show some big creases in the toebox.
If you don't want ugly toebox creases then you probably should avoid wearing Nikes.

If you put your hand inside the shoe and feel the underlining of the toebox, Nike uses a very stiff fabric material. Try the same thing with any NB retro running shoes, they are lined with a very soft and thin foam like material. That's the quality difference.

Last edited:
Anyone seen the "Tonal Pack" AM 1 Premium in person? (The all blue and all reds).

no but im about to get them off atmos, if i cant find the pack for a resonable price
UPS will bring them today, unfortunately I'm not at home so I've to pick them up tomorrow.
Will post pictures when I got them.
Kinda worried bout the shape, cause I've seen okayish new shape pics and good old clifftoe pics...if they are 2008-2017 shape they'll go straight back!

Last edited:
UPS will bring them today, unfortunately I'm not at home so I've to pick them up tomorrow.

Will post pictures when I got them.

Kinda worried bout the shape, cause I've seen okayish new shape pics and good old clifftoe pics...if they are 2008-2017 shape they'll go straight back!

I've been so baffled buy the shape of these, I think they are going to be similar to the berries that recently released. Looking forward to seeing pics

I remember the OG atmos "sitting" at my local Size? back in 2007, they must have made good numbers back then, definitely less produced for the retro, also the Patta chlorophyll were a QS easily available in 2009 (others were harder to get), so it's not like all the collabs from the past were really limited, I guess the re-sale market wasn't the juggernaut it is today tho 
mean.gif
This right here!

OG atmos didn't sell that good. I didn't bought them, and started to regret it in like 2009 when I felt in love with Elephant Print.
Patta chlorophyll and purple were available for like 2 weeks at Nike Town Berlin....had no money at that time so I didn't bought them neither lol

Last edited:
If you don't want ugly toebox creases then you probably should avoid wearing Nikes.

If you put your hand inside the shoe and feel the underlining of the toebox, Nike uses a very stiff fabric material. Try the same thing with any NB retro running shoes, they are lined with a very soft and thin foam like material. That's the quality difference.

I totally agree with you that if you do want quality you shouldn't go with Nike. But the quality on these shoes in comparison with other air maxes seems especially bad. It was widely known back in 07 that the atmos was also **** quality and people complaining about the toebox, I would expect that they would increase the quality on this shoe. But hey it is Nike.

So does Nihe ID do restocks??? Anybody think the Air Max Day 1's will be available again? I never own a pair of ID's so I don't know how Nike does with them especially with limited ID's. Thanks in advance.

So does Nihe ID do restocks??? Anybody think the Air Max Day 1's will be available again? I never own a pair of ID's so I don't know how Nike does with them especially with limited ID's. Thanks in advance.

They aren't coming back. Not with the AM day options

Can't wait for those pinnacles to hit the clearance on Nike.

They won't be discounted through NikeLab online

Your only hope is to catch them at a clearance store or wait for a site like END to discount them

NikeLab online will pull the sneaker completely before they discount them

I know I know, you pay what you want for sneakers but what do you guys think of 4 flat for the Atmos? How much lower do you think they'll go?????

Your only hope is to catch them at a clearance store or wait for a site like END to discount them

NikeLab has discounted their sneakers before, why not do it again?

Last edited:
[emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️ Still here after the AMD madness. Waiting for my atmos package to deliver from Foot Patrol...their courier/tracking system is a little strange, so I don't really know which US delivery service they're forwarding it to. Seems like I have to keep checking my front doorstep everyday [emoji]128533[/emoji]

[emoji]128587[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️ Still here after the AMD madness. Waiting for my atmos package to deliver from Foot Patrol...their courier/tracking system is a little strange, so I don't really know which US delivery service they're forwarding it to. Seems like I have to keep checking my front doorstep everyday [emoji]128533[/emoji]

You have a tracking number? Try entering it on AfterShip. Otherwise if the post office will be delivering it you can enter the uk tracking on usps.com

Nikelab shoes hit sale online

jeezus why are we talking about whether or not the pinnacles will go on sale still? just keep an eye on them across a few sites and grab when one of them inevitably drops the price. it's not rocket science. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom