THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You have a tracking number? Try entering it on AfterShip. Otherwise if the post office will be delivering it you can enter the uk tracking on usps.com

Yea I have a tracking # that I could enter in @ postnord.se. All it says is that it's arrived at an international terminal in the destination country (US). But I will try what you suggested!

Honestly the pinnacles are more than worth retail, but if you want to take the chance and wait for it to hit the sales good luck to you!

No shoe is worth more than retail
tell dem resellers that
indifferent.gif

Sooooo....just sold my 9.5 red anniversaries at retail to a complete stranger hoping to find a 9 at retail. I hope there will be a.) A pair at retail soon so i can rock or b.) The august release is concrete info lol

May good karma be with you...

Sooooo....just sold my 9.5 red anniversaries at retail to a complete stranger hoping to find a 9 at retail. I hope there will be a.) A pair at retail soon so i can rock or b.) The august release is concrete info lol

That should've been me . Haha. I've been looking for a pair. I was looking for a sz.10 but I heard and seen the pics and thy looked long. Now I'm searching for a sz.9.5.

May good karma be with you...
Thanks. I've been having a bad start to the new week. My car's rear windshield got smashed and my group project failed on the test day when it was 100% successful after testing numerous times.

That should've been me . Haha. I've been looking for a pair. I was looking for a sz.10 but I heard and seen the pics and thy looked long. Now I'm searching for a sz.9.5.

Sorry, sold locally

No shoe is worth more than retail

I meant they are actually priced decent for a change would normally have charged £145 for these not £110, I agree no shoe is worth more than retail. In saying that I paid less than retail for my black pair #pulselife

I know I know, you pay what you want for sneakers but what do you guys think of 4 flat for the Atmos? How much lower do you think they'll go?????

Unless they hit the Nike Outlet one day I think this is as low as it would go. I almost never seen prices crash on the resale market even after waiting for a long time, especially for a hype shoe like this.

Your best bet right now is either pull the trigger or wait for the mythical restock.

Thanks guys for the info on the pinnacles. I'll probably end up copping on End since you guys say they are worth the $

Hey guys i wear Sz 8.5 for pretty much everything Nike , i have air max 1 as 2009 og blues, air max 1 og navy 2013 retro all Sz 8.5 and fits great

I ordered a sz 8.5 for the 2017 atmos elephants , I should be good ?

Hey guys i wear Sz 8.5 for pretty much everything Nike , i have air max 1 as 2009 og blues, air max 1 og navy 2013 retro all Sz 8.5 and fits great

Prob gonna be big but I can't say for sure bc I don't have the atmos but from what people have been saying in this thread they run about .5 big

Prob gonna be big but I can't say for sure bc I don't have the atmos but from what people have been saying in this thread they run about .5 big

[emoji]128556[/emoji]
I think the 1s that run a half Sz bigger is the anniversaire og reds and blues due to thin tongues ? I see that the atmos has regular thick tongues and leather toe box . Hopefully they fit great since some dude on here said they fit .5 to 1 Sz too small

I would assume youd be good if not, grab a pair of those elite socks and they'd fit better instead of buying an insole. Theyre about 9.97 right now if theres anymore in stock on NDC clearance

purple sneaks purple sneaks karma will have you a pair in no time for that move bro :nthat:
must be that good buddhist in me. I would rather sell a shoe the same price I'd personally buy them for haha I really hope the dude doesnt use this advantage to resell though

Last edited:
I would assume youd be good if not, grab a pair of those elite socks and they'd fit better instead of buying an insole. Theyre about 9.97 right now if theres anymore in stock on NDC clearance
must be that good buddhist in me. I would rather sell a shoe the same price I'd personally buy them for haha I really hope the dude doesnt use this advantage to resell though

You saying they fit a little bigger than my older am1 retros ? If so I'll just use the extra toe room and stick sneaker shields in them

I hope they are not long like boats on my feet but I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom