THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mushrooms came in a few days ago..
Didnt notice the weird meshy perforated tongue on the pics before.. Not a big fan..
And of course they came creased ds out of the box [emoji]128544[/emoji]
And its even worse when i put my foot in it [emoji]128545[/emoji]
These will be sent back, lets hope i have more luck with the purple joints

man bummer for those that received sub par pairs.

hit up Nike for a disco code for sure
copped em from 43einhalb in germany.

US13 was gone on NDC europe before i even had the chance to check out

purples weren't even available in US13 on NDC here in europe

only sites here in europe with US13 were SNS and 43einhalb 
grin.gif

Mushrooms came in a few days ago..
Didnt notice the weird meshy perforated tongue on the pics before.. Not a big fan..
And of course they came creased ds out of the box [emoji]128544[/emoji]
And its even worse when i put my foot in it [emoji]128545[/emoji]
These will be sent back, lets hope i have more luck with the purple joints
That creasing is bound to happen because of the leather quality. Especially in that specific spot

Indifferent on the shrooms I like my joints but don't know if I'd rock them enough to get my money's worth

Very happy with my Mushrooms. Can't wait to wear them!

So far, I haven't noticed any defects or glue stains...I'll do a thorough inspection when I feel better lol.

Here you go man: http://www.tzlaces.com/flat-5mm-strong-waxed-shoe-boot-hiking-laces/

It's the Beige/Oatmeal laces. I went for 120cm, which is a little short, but i lace my shoes up tight. 140cm might be better.

o_O had no idea you could do that

Any tips on how though? It seems like you have to pry the aglet apart, and i'm afraid i might damage the finish if i use pliers or some other tool
Hmm the beige/oatmeal ones look more green on their site. They look great in your pic though.

I'm hoping the other Pinnacles go on sale soon. The quality on these are really good. I'm impressed.

Back
Top Bottom