THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Props to everyone who supplied links! I just went ahead and ordered the red pair.

No point in waiting considering these are selling out fast as hell on just about every site...

Not me, I figured they would sell out, Seeing as how the demand for AM1's is prerty high now.

Man. I got my red jewels. But I'm worried. I'm seeing cliff toes in all these pics. Hoping my pairs shape is legit.

I offered a few sellers $375 and got turned down. Most of them came back at $425, I just gave up. But I'd def pay $380!

Jewel will def not* sit

roll.gif
Aww man.

Hey you, yes, you ! Air Max 1 Jewel ! Would you please sit down? 

sitting hard in Canada....
International shipping under $80 please? 

Nike should have done the jewel treatment to the Air Max 1 pinnacle, and use ultra midsole (phylon) to make it the best of best Air Max 1. 

Aww man.

Hey you, yes, you ! Air Max 1 Jewel ! Would you please sit down? 

International shipping under $80 please? 

Nike should have done the jewel treatment to the Air Max 1 pinnacle, and use ultra midsole (phylon) to make it the best of best Air Max 1. 
fock an ultra sole

fock an ultra sole
Come on man. 

Ultra (phylon) dont crumble.  Positive thing. 

I bought the newsprint Air Max pack online, 3 years old DS, Air Max 95 after few (2 months, 40 times )basketball plays already start chipping off 

Now they all in my dry closet, hope that Air Max 1 will last a bit longer 

I prefer Jcrd AM95....... but looks ulgy 

Ultra AM1 upper materials looks weird too. 

Man. I got my red jewels. But I'm worried. I'm seeing cliff toes in all these pics. Hoping my pairs shape is legit.

Bro I'm worried too. Nike always does this bs. They put a perfectly shaped shoe for the stock photo, then on real life it's not the same.

Picked up the black Jewels over the weekend.  Here's a couple of quick (not the best) profile shots of the toes on my pair in comparison to the '17 Red Anni and one of the Pinnacles. Shape could stand to be a -hint- more rounded, but I wouldn't necessarily say cliff toe on mine. 

Picked up the black Jewels over the weekend.  Here's a couple of quick (not the best) profile shots of the toes on my pair in comparison to the '17 Red Anni and one of the Pinnacles. Shape could stand to be a -hint- more rounded, but I wouldn't necessarily say cliff toe on mine. 

Thanks for the side by side!

Back
Top Bottom