THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

went with a 10.5 on the pinnacles as the thread suggested and sent them back. I had to stick with .5 size up

Plus an additional 30% off. Lucky find today (only pair).

and nike need to stop playing mind games and hurry the **** up with their new shape iDs
mad.gif

peeps cant wear their iD creations in the damn rain and in the winter
mean.gif

Speaking of IDs, I got my re-make from Nike, but never heard boo from them about returning the wonky first pair I got from them. Y'all think I should get on chat w/ them and see if they want them back or... just sell them :lol:

Speaking of IDs, I got my re-make from Nike, but never heard boo from them about returning the wonky first pair I got from them. Y'all think I should get on chat w/ them and see if they want them back or... just sell them
laugh.gif
You can keep them

You can keep them

For real? Wow, had no idea. Ya know, it's funny, I grew up (in the 80's & 90's) HATING Nike. Was always an Adi/Reebok kid. But now that I'm older and can appreciate stuff like 'customer service,' I gotta say, Nike really is top-notch in taking care of their customers.

Good for you I guess? Not sure why I only get incredibly snobby replies on here but you the reason I don't mess around with enthusiast groups of any kind
I mimic what @dblplay1212  said. Don't judge the group based on that.

I like putting shoe trees in my AM1s as well. Helps keep the shape I like. I've never had cedar shoe trees, but I am sure they would work great for pinnacle leather.  

there's a size 10 in the women's mushrooms on NDC right now for anyone still looking

still looking for a size 12, almost impossible at this point |I

oh yeah?  well im looking to get 6 pair in 2018, so...

@bootsyboo  i love me a shoe tree. all of my runners have ikea ones, and all other have the ever going extinct cardboard trees.  i like that they help retain shape while not on foot.  the effect may be minimal and short lived after you put your foot in, but its all part of the game.  dont let others deter you from doing what you want with your sneakers nor avoid a good resource like NT and its many humble, community minded members.  

Scored Black pinnacles for only $2.43 after a $20 off $100 code and a voucher for the crap build quality Will Leather Goods pair I made.

Scored Black pinnacles for only $2.43 after a $20 off $100 code and a voucher for the crap build quality Will Leather Goods pair I made.

Nice....I guess I might make an ID then complaint about the quality hoping to get a disco code [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Nice....I guess I might make an ID then complaint about the quality hoping to get a disco code [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Lol I didn't make a complaint, the shoe was truly terribly put together, the sides coming apart and all. Will Leather Goods ID was a true disappointment for me. I had to send them in to get a voucher after highlighting the many things wrong with the pair.

Lol I didn't make a complaint, the shoe was truly terribly put together, the sides coming apart and all. Will Leather Goods ID was a true disappointment for me. I had to send them in to get a voucher after highlighting the many things wrong with the pair.
Was that recently or back when Will Leathers were on ID? Cause my paint is starting to fall apart... 

Back
Top Bottom