THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

To me it was free, once money leaves my account, I never account for it again. I hate doing returns and such so when I pay for something, I already discount it, so the fact I got something back that I wasn't expecting, in my mind and how I handle my money, means it's free :smile:

:rofl: so dumb

LPU: suede mudguard, canvas toebox, 3m heel and tongue tabs. a nice underdog. 

ACGs! Works for me too, 1 pair still DS the other on vacation[emoji]128540[/emoji]

Got my sails in from SNS. Everyone said I wouldn't regret the purchase and I definitely don't. Super nice. Only thing I regret is not copping another colorway. Will def be looking out for a nice price to scoop another pair (or two).

Quick question. I own the red tonal AM1s in a 10. I tried a 9.5 but it was too snug but I'm usually a 9.5 in AM90s and in Jordan's, except In the AM97 which I'm a 10.5. Looking to get the Masters but not sure if should go with my TTS 9.5 of get a 10?

I read the 100 something pages and I'm still not sure on the sizing.

Thanks in advance.

Here are some pics of my 2017 air Max's. Ty Nike for getting the shape closer to the ways it's suppose to be.

Quick question. I own the red tonal AM1s in a 10. I tried a 9.5 but it was too snug but I'm usually a 9.5 in AM90s and in Jordan's, except In the AM97 which I'm a 10.5. Looking to get the Masters but not sure if should go with my TTS 9.5 of get a 10?

I read the 100 something pages and I'm still not sure on the sizing.

Thanks in advance.
I'm in the same exact sizing as you. Go with the 10 I promise you, you'll be happy

Still waiting on concrete information of the supposed anniversary restock.
And you will continue to wait my friend. 
ohwell.gif

No new information is no new information. Seems this question is asked once every two weeks and as much as everyone would like to know, there's simply no updates.

The original source is a buyer at a sneaker boutique and there's no reason for them to lie about it.

Still waiting on the new IDs to drop
Same here! I've got a special ID Session upcoming and dont want to make the old version.I guess I'll cancel my apointment.But I'm still not convinced that they'll bring them on ID at all...
You have a Bespoke session?

Here's an email someone got for their Bespokes at NikeLab

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom